Season 8 Spoiler Discussion #2 - Spoiler Scene: Do Not Cross

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the spoilers for the finale suggest he'll 'see' her when he's in limbo, so I'm not at all surprised by this announcement. (Previous finale info here and here.)
Likewise. And I'm actually really pleased she's making an actual acting appearance and they're not simply cobbling together material they already had. I'm truly looking forward to this finale :)

From E!'s Kristin:

Kevin in Los Angeles, Calif.: Do you have any scoop for when CSI:NY returns?
What can you expect after the painfully long hiatus? Fun in the '50s! Producer Trey Callawaya tells us: "When we come back March 30, we are going to cover a lot of ground. We're going to get a special glimpse of what crime scene investigation was like in the 1950s. We're going to contend with a murder in our own lab, which will be fun to solve." Sorry about that hiatus, CSI:NY fans. But at least you know you have awesome stuff to come back to!

Yeah, I wasn't surprised either by the Claire thing.

I wanna know if they'll have any comments from Danny or Lindsay during the ep...I'd like to hear more about Danny's experiences being shot, but in a way that doesn't steal the focus from Mac.

I thought of something concerning Christine. Maybe people at the lab don't know that Mac has gotten to have a re-acquaintance with an old friend. Sure, Mac suggested to his friends in the NYPD to check out her restaurant but maybe they just don't know that he might have a girlfriend.

I thought of something concerning Christine. Maybe people at the lab don't know that Mac has gotten to have a re-acquaintance with an old friend. Sure, Mac suggested to his friends in the NYPD to check out her restaurant but maybe they just don't know that he might have a girlfriend.
Well don't forget, they don't exactly even have a relationship yet. :p

And I don't think this pic has been posted yet, but this is from Bill Brown's FB page. My preliminary guess is that he's scoring the season finale, and the still is from that? :)

s8finalescore.jpg

Jo has a panic attack over Mac and Flack is there to comfort her. I may explode from the awesomeness. :adore:
haha! Let's all explode awesomely! It'll be a pleasant sight for all.

But yes, thanks for sharing the pictures! It's great to see updates of the show during this...hiatus :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back