• 8433 is our number

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • We *are* oatmeal people

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • We like waterfalls

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have to say I have fallen in love with oatmeal again. I wish I could have my oatmeal and hot tea in the morning with Mac.

hahaha I can see how that could happen.

I like it but never knew there was a CSI connection. Where'd the oatmeal thing come from, anyway? (my connection was always to the oatmeal plotline in one of the Animorphs books I love so much.)

hahaha I can see how that could happen.

I like it but never knew there was a CSI connection. Where'd the oatmeal thing come from, anyway? (my connection was always to the oatmeal plotline in one of the Animorphs books I love so much.)
See I don't care for oatmeal either just because intrinsically it has no flavor. But put a bunch of fruit and some brown sugar in it, and it becomes delicious :) And yep, there's CSI connection. Mac says it actually, at the beginning of 'What You See is What You See' (s1 finale). It starts off with him getting breakfast at a diner, and one of the other patrons (Rose) points out that she always gets the french toast while he always gets oatmeal (with stuff in it, smart man :lol: ) and asks if she's been missing something or if he's just an oatmeal person (this is all an excuse just to talk to him, mind ;) ). To which Mac is rather amused and says, "I am an oatmeal person." And there you have it :D

And I come bearing pics! I finally managed to finish screencapping 8.10 (Clean Sweep), so here ya go! And once again, the clickies go my PB album where more stills are located. Feel free to re-post any of them here you like as full size :)

CleanSweep_059.jpg

CleanSweep_066.jpg

CleanSweep_121.jpg

awwww... :adore:

CleanSweep_134.jpg

CleanSweep_158.jpg

god, he's hot when he gets pissed...!!! :drool::drool::drool:

CleanSweep_169.jpg

I love when his belt buckle is clearly visible... :devil::devil:

CleanSweep_203.jpg

Of course what's better yet is when his belt buckle and badge are both visible... ;) :devil:

CleanSweep_194.jpg

CleanSweep_259.jpg

*melts* :adore::adore:

CleanSweep_270.jpg

Last edited:
Jade, those are fantastic. Mac looks so hot in this episode. I have to say I love the one of him and Jo. I love her style. As for the oatmeal... I guess I am an oatmeal person. Maple & Brown Sugar, Cinnamon & Spice are my two favorites. I am not big on the fruit ones. I promise to add some pictures here soon now that the holidays are over and I have more time.

Sorry I don't have stills from the latest ep yet :( Been super busy this weekend and have only made it half-way through so far :/ So in the meantime, and because I need Mac to get me through this next week of work, here are some pics anyway...

allinblack2.jpg

*seriously, seriously WANTS!!!!!*

allinblack.jpg

Back