Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #17

There are 3 sneak peeks of tomorrow night's ep and he's in not 1 not 2 but all 3!!!! :eek::D

ETA:And he's in the fourth one :eek: and he's getting the line before the credits

Like I said, Christmas came early!

*runs to spoiler thread*

There are 3 sneak peeks of tomorrow night's ep and he's in not 1 not 2 but all 3!!!! :eek::D

ETA:And he's in the fourth one :eek: and he's getting the line before the credits

It's a Szmanda Extravaganza! How wonderful! And info about his family too :) Elizabeth Devine has just gone to the top of my list of favourite people. If she's also written that he takes his shirt off, I will give serious consideration to writing her into my Will.

ROFL (but ITA :p)

*runs to spoiler thread*

It's a Szmanda Extravaganza! How wonderful! And info about his family too :) Elizabeth Devine has just gone to the top of my list of favourite people. If she's also written that he takes his shirt off, I will give serious consideration to writing her into my Will.

Run quickly CazzBlade :lol:

I agree too ;) Hint hint writers

happy-dancing.gif
I am far too excited for this episode now!! :D

Count me in as super excited too. I can't wait until we can freely talk about the episode and all that will be revealed in this thread. :D

And Szmile! you're back!! :)

*runs to spoiler thread*

Run quickly CazzBlade :lol:

I agree too ;) Hint hint writers

All I can say is: BEST CHRISTMAS EVAH (ok it's not Christmas yet :lol:, but still...) !!!! :beer::hugegrin::hugegrin::hugegrin:!!!! And we get to learn more about Greggo's family that's too awesome:D!

Why would he hyphenate his name to Hojem-Sanders? I was under the impression that his middle name is Hojem... or am I getting fics and episodes mixed up now? :lol:

Oh, how sweet! I didn't realise you'd missed me :) I've been in lurk-mode again. Absolutely loving the DVD caps in the picture thread too :drool:

I'm not able to see the promo videos because I'm in the wrong geographical area, according to CBS :( Has he officially hyphenated his name? I like to see people's maternal ancestry acknowledged in their names, instead of just adopting their father's surname.

Oh, how sweet! I didn't realise you'd missed me :) I've been in lurk-mode again. Absolutely loving the DVD caps in the picture thread too :drool:

I'm not able to see the promo videos because I'm in the wrong geographical area, according to CBS :( Has he officially hyphenated his name? I like to see people's maternal ancestry acknowledged in their names, instead of just adopting their father's surname.

No, he hasn't hyphenated it. The lady he's talking to about his genealogy tells him he should hyphenate it.

No, he hasn't hyphenated it. The lady he's talking to about his genealogy tells him he should hyphenate it.

I suppose he could also decide to reverse the order. Greg Sanders-Hojem.

Why would he hyphenate his name to Hojem-Sanders? I was under the impression that his middle name is Hojem... or am I getting fics and episodes mixed up now? :lol:

Actually in "Let the Seller Beware" Greg said his Mom's maiden name was Hojem. I think fics somewhere came up with that being his middle name.

Yes Szmile you were missed. We need all the Greg fans we can get around here. :lol:

Actually in "Let the Seller Beware" Greg said his Mom's maiden name was Hojem. I think fics somewhere came up with that being his middle name.

Ah, okay. I wasn't sure which way it was LOL.

Yes Szmile you were missed. We need all the Greg fans we can get around here. :lol:

No it's his middle name too

It's in the Ultimate CSI: Guide Book

Unless they changed it or I'm thinking of fanfics too

No it's his middle name too

It's in the Ultimate CSI: Guide Book

Yeah but I go by the episode more than the book. :lol:

Back