"Freaks & Geeks" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Smokey

Nickaholic
Series: 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation'
Episode Title: 'Freaks & Geeks'
Episode Number: 1206
Synopsis: "When a Jane Doe is found near the freakish attractions of a 19th-century-inspired traveling sideshow, the team investigates a cast of unusual characters."
Original Airdate
: November 02, 2011
Written By: Christopher Barbour
Directed By: Alec Smight

Guest Stars:

• Jon Wellner as Henry Andrews
  • Jenny Parsinen as Rachel Grier
  • Suzanne Cryer as Dr. Jennifer Grier
  • Skyler Day as Silvia Grier
  • Tug Coker as Seth Helm
  • Kevin McNally as Steven Watt
  • Tim Dax as Zodiac
  • Paul Hodge as Joseph Merrick
  • Lewis T. Powell as Uniformed Officer

I know, they're really slacking this season! :(
I guess I've been spoiled from all the seasons past that I've grabbed. ;)

I guess there's only an A case? It sounds like it can certainly represent Halloween :thumbsup:
I see that Miami is going the vampire route this season :lol:

LadyGhostRider said:
I guess there's only an A case? It sounds like it can certainly represent Halloween :thumbsup:
The episode name to me suggests two cases and they often only mention the A-case in promos and press releases. I'm gonna say Greg and Morgan will be taking the other one in that case or their screentime will be limited seeing as they had a lot in the last episode. I hope they mix up the team combos in future though, have we had an episode where Catherine isn't attached to DB's side?

However the premise of the episode looks good, I'm so glad they haven't gone down a cliche vampire type route for a Halloween episode. Looks very Abra Cadaver like as well from Season 3 and so it should be an interesting episode. :)

Though I agree some promo pics would be nice. :)

I hope they mix up the team combos in future though, have we had an episode where Catherine isn't attached to DB's side?

I agree on mixing up the team combos, most certainly!
As for your question though, I forgot where I heard it (Shane, was it you?), but it indicated that this is a D.B./Catherine centric episode, so don't hold your breath on them not working together, at least not before this episode is over :lol:

I hope they mix up the team combos in future though, have we had an episode where Catherine isn't attached to DB's side?

I agree on mixing up the team combos, most certainly!
As for your question though, I forgot where I heard it (Shane, was it you?), but it indicated that this is a D.B./Catherine centric episode, so don't hold your breath on them not working together, at least not before this episode is over :lol:

Well, in the promo there's a blink-and-you'll-miss-it moment between Catherine and Morgan in autopsy. But yeah... Catherine/DB heavy for sure.

"You'd think after all these years, I wouldn't be surprised by what people are capable of".

LOL at Nick's "Hey, you better hope I don't find out what that means" to Hodges when he says something to Nick in another language LOL.

LOL at Nick's reaction to the sword swallower. I'm right there with ya, buddy. And his: "This is entertainment?" about the dart/balloon thing LOL.

"I got my ticket right here, muscles. It's called a search warrant".

The sister did it. Kind of saw that coming. She seemed kind of jealous of her sister's time with her daughter.

Last edited:
The guy who is playing Steven Watt is named Kevin McNally. He's in Pirates of the Caribbean. Nice.

This episode is very odd to say the least, ouch.

This case was not strong enough to carry the whole show. Why can't they have two cases? It's weird when three are working on it for 25 minutes or so and then up pops Greg or Morgan to all of a sudden do something related to the case. Why couldn't the two of them be working a second case? And I noticed there were no detectives on the case...but wait! Suddenly they mention Brass and he pops in too.

Weird.

Who played Willie? He looks familiar. Or was Willie not his name? If it wasn't, I didn't catch the character's real name.

Back