George/Nick: Texan Charm #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
OMG, that is so sad.

I can imagine how devastated George is. My condolences to him and his family. :(

I know. :( I'm glad they had the wedding this summer so the whole family could be there together.

I know, I was thinking the same thing. He got to see his son get married. :)

Well, that will be one episode he won't be in, but for a real good reason.

I wish we could all be there to comfort him. :(

very sad news indeed :(

My condolences to George and his family.

Oh, that's so sad, and 70 is not old at all, by today's standards! :(
Sincere condolences to George and his family!!

No, 70 is not that old- my dad is 72! Very sad. I hope he wasn't unwell for very long.

Condolences to the Eads family.

Aww this is so sad :( Loosing a loved one is always hard and George must be so sad :(

Condolences to George and his family.

It was indeed nice that George married this summer to have the whole family together one last time.

I just hope he has all the support and comfort he needs right now.

There's a video of George's dad from 4 months ago on YouTube. He does look a little sickly in the video. The video was uploaded 10-days before George's wedding.

He might have died of cancer. :(

I think you can see George in him and I think his dad is where he gets his 'talking with hands'. :lol:

It's always so nice to see a part of their child in the parent. No what I mean? :)

You can tell his dad was a tough guy. :D No wonder George puts a lot of his dad in Nick. :)

I hope George was at his father's bedside or, at least, was able to say goodbye. I was at my Grandmother's bedside when she died of cancer. It's hard, but at least she was surrounded by family. :)

I saw it too... earlier today and I thought the same thing, about George talking with his hands and stuff... just like his dad.

I hope he was able to say goodbye too. I know I was very sad when my grandpa died without me being able to say goodbye... it was very hard, even harder then loosing someone you were able to say goodbye to.

Very sad story... shows that good and bad times lay so close together sometimes... he just got married and now he looses his dad :(

I saw another article about him on my google alerts, and it did confirm cancer and that he was on Hospice. :(

Hopefully George was able to be there, it does sound somewhat expected, but that is always so hard to deal with.

I know we all sympathize and care about George...let's just not get into too many personal details here tho about what may or may not have happened, okay? I know a lot of it is public info, but we all know how George feels about his privacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back