• 8433 is our number

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • We *are* oatmeal people

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • We like waterfalls

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's down in the question and suggestion area, the Halloween name thread.

And the sig was inspired by someone who did that with Nick and Greg hehe.

well, he can bite me anytime he wants.....
eyebrows.gif
he doesn't need permission :devil::devil:

Last edited:
Hi guys! :)

Been a bit busy lately with my history studies :rolleyes:;) but I just saw the Halloween themes promo in youtube and that reminded me the "Boo" episode in season 4! :D

Still remember...? Leather jacket, Mac's reconstruction, zombies, 333....etc. I really have to watch that episode again. Brilliant Mac moments there! :D

But I have something to share with you and what else it would be than pics from the "Boo" :bolian:

956x11.png

Mac+leather jacket! :drool::devil::drool: and well I'm sure you won't mind that Flack's there too, I won't! :D

956x85.png

:devil::evil::devil:
"Beware Det.Taylor, Halloween is coming, who knows what you might find in your doorstep then!" :devil::evil::evil::evil::devil:

ENJOY! :evil:

MMMMM so gorgeous and handsome :drool: :drool: :drool:

''Trick or treat, Detective Taylor :devil: :devil:

What shall we give Mac as a treat girls? :lol: :devil:

ETA: Isn't it our Detective's birthday on the 1st November?

Last edited:
Hi guys! :)

Been a bit busy lately with my history studies :rolleyes:;) but I just saw the Halloween themes promo in youtube and that reminded me the "Boo" episode in season 4! :D

Still remember...? Leather jacket, Mac's reconstruction, zombies, 333....etc. I really have to watch that episode again. Brilliant Mac moments there! :D

But I have something to share with you and what else it would be than pics from the "Boo" :bolian:

956x11.png

Mac+leather jacket! :drool::devil::drool: and well I'm sure you won't mind that Flack's there too, I won't! :D

956x85.png

:devil::evil::devil:
"Beware Det.Taylor, Halloween is coming, who knows what you might find in your doorstep then!" :devil::evil::evil::evil::devil:

ENJOY! :evil:
yummy!!! I love "boo", it's my favorite halloween epi, if only for the scene where he's all rough with the girl from Star Trek. whooo is that hot :devil: :devil:
MMMMM so gorgeous and handsome :drool: :drool: :drool:

''Trick or treat, Detective Taylor :devil: :devil:

What shall we give Mac as a treat girls? :lol: :devil:

ETA: Isn't it our Detective's birthday on the 1st November?
I don't know about the birthday, was that the date they decided?

Yeah it was but i wasn't too sure.By the way girls, i was watching Season 1/2 and did anyone else think that Aiden might of had a secret crush on Mac? I don't know why but i think that they would of been a good ship to go with :)

Last edited:
Yeah it was but i wasn't too sure.
It was? I though we never found out his exact birthday. Not even from the brief glimpses at his military records in COTP (which, btw, were horribly inconsistent even within the info given in that ep...:rolleyes:). I mean, we can figure out from working backwards and information we do have, that he was born in 1962, but as for a specific date, if they gave it to us, I've either missed it or completely forgotten. Either of which is quite possible :lol: Do you remember which ep we find that out in?

By the way girls, i was watching Season 1/2 and did anyone else think that Aiden might of had a secret crush on Mac? I don't know why but i think that they would of been a good ship to go with :)
I don't think Aiden had a crush on him. I think she more looked up to him as a mentor type person. The way she came to him when she was threatened at that pizza place, and the way she clearly felt like she had personally let him down with the whole evidence thing. Not just that she had obviously screwed up, but I got the impression she felt as though she had personally disappointed him. I love their dynamic, but I honestly never saw it as a ship.

And Sam, absolute stunning pics!
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

'Murder sings the blue's ' was aired November 1st so, i was just thinking if they aired it that day then we are to assume that it's his birthday that day.

'Murder sings the blue's ' was aired November 1st so, i was just thinking if they aired it that day then we are to assume that it's his birthday that day.
I think that's a logical assumption :) Ok, so his DOB is November 1, 1962. HA, which makes my making him almost 26 y/o when he and Claire first met with it being during the college school year, entirely quite accurate :D

And since I was remiss with my last post and didn't include any pics :( here's a couple that'll hopefully make up for it.

Mac-s7-sunglasses.gif

Mac-adorable-smile.gif

I think that's a logical assumption :) Ok, so his DOB is November 1, 1962. HA, which makes my making him almost 26 y/o when he and Claire first met with it being during the college school year, entirely quite accurate :D

And since I was remiss with my last post and didn't include any pics :( here's a couple that'll hopefully make up for it.

Mac-s7-sunglasses.gif

Mac-adorable-smile.gif

:drool::drool::thumbsup:

Mac-s7-sunglasses.gif

Mac-adorable-smile.gif
I want to save your .gifs. I don't know how though because every time I try I get whatever frame it's on and nothing else :/

I'm curious. What's what with the ID we saw in COTP? The inconsistencies, I mean.

When did the ep with Peyton and his birthday air? I don't remember which one it was, only the scene with the cupcake at the vending machine in the end.

Back