Season 8 Ratings

PerfectAnomaly

Resident Smart Ass
I put the ratings for the premiere in the S7 thread without realizing it. Someone suggested making a new thread for a new season, so here it is.

ETA: From the other thread:

Here's some ratings info. from TVLine.com for the S8 premiere:

CSI: NY followed with 10.7 mil and a 1.8, dipping 10 percent in the demo from its previous opener.

10% dip in the demo isn't great news, but we'll see how things go from here.

That's not too bad for Friday night. The demo isn't great, but again... it's Friday night. 10 million viewers is pretty good.

All I can say is Friday is a tough night, but I'm usually home on Fridays and the ratings folks NEVER call me to find out what I'm watching. So, just how accurate are those ratings, anyway?

From what I've observed many times, this is normal most of the time: The second episode usually has a lower viewership than the season premiere primarily as the excitement of the new season cools down.

This season, just like previous ones has it's flows and ebbs. 9.86 is still pretty good for a Friday. :)

That's not bad, but then, Cold Case had good viewing figures and was still killed by CBS

I read on the Zap2it site the ratings went up to 10 million. But I have the site set up to where I live for the listings so it may be inaccurate.

Back