Criminal Minds #4: We Take Care Of Our Own!

I think Hotch will bring Emily home. I think that where he went on vacation to find Emily. Morgan will be the first one to find out about Emily. Rossi don't said anything, I think he know and he don't said anything. Reid will be hurt when he find out about Emily being alive and later, he will understand. Garcia will be hurt and happy at the same time.

They should have at least a couple of episodes underway by now but it's been so quiet. Anybody know anything about CM?

Here's a link to Twitter and the CM_SetReport and their yfrog that has pics and videos. Looks like their filming episode 7x02 now. :) I take the fact that things are quiet on set as good news.

I love the CM_SetReport. It's so much better than CSI's twitter page.

Susan

They should have at least a couple of episodes underway by now but it's been so quiet. Anybody know anything about CM?

Here's a link to Twitter and the CM_SetReport and their yfrog that has pics and videos. Looks like their filming episode 7x02 now. :) I take the fact that things are quiet on set as good news.

I love the CM_SetReport. It's so much better than CSI's twitter page.

Susan

Thank you! :) Maybe things have been quiet because they want to keep how Emily will return under wraps. At least I really want to know how that will all play out and can't wait to see it :).

From TVLine:

Matt's Inside Line
Criminal Minds | With Paget Brewster rightfully restored to the cast, the first order of business this season is “resurrecting” Prentiss, whose death was faked so that she could evade arch nemesis Ian Doyle. “The first episode [airing Sept. 21] is about how I have to come back,” Brewster previewed for me, “and people are surprised.” Well, not everyone. After all, both J.J. and Hotch were in on the ruse. As for those left out of the circle of trust, “Some of the gang are peeved,” says Kirsten Vangsness, “but I’m just like, ‘Whee!’ Garcia is happy.” Still, it sounds like Reid, Rossi and/or Morgan might feel snubbed. As A.J. Cook teased (quite dramatically, bless her): “Relationships will unravel!”
I've been wondering how Morgan was going to take Emily being alive. He was pretty beat-up over her 'dying'. Kinda nice knowing that some of them are human and might be a little peeved at not being in the loop on Emily's 'death'.

Susan

From Entertainment Weekly -

EW - BAU Reacts to Bombshell Reveal

‘CRIMINAL MINDS’: BAU REACTS TO BOMBSHELL REVEAL

If you follow me on Twitter, you know where I was yesterday. Not that I’m bragging — except I totally am. But while on set of Criminal Minds (aside from getting to talk to the entire amazing cast), I got to sit down with executive producer and showrunner Erica Messer and ask about the huge reactions we’ll see from the team as a result of the return of presumed-dead Emily Prentiss (Paget Brewster).

“Because I’ve been with these guys from day one, we have a really good working relationship of the characters we’ve all created, so we had conversations,” she tells me. “I scripted it that everyone was going to have a huge reaction to her returning, but I’m not about to say, ‘Reid (Matthew Gray Gubler) does this,’ ‘Garcia (Kirsten Vangsness) does that.’ I only gave them words. Garcia says, ‘She’s alive.’ And Reid says, ‘But we buried her,’ because Garcia is very emotional and Reid is very logical.”

Messer said Morgan (Shemar Moore) will also struggle with the fact that he believes Hotch (Thomas Gibson) betrayed the team by telling them she was dead. And subsequently, Hotch “had to keep this secret from the team while they were pouring their hearts out. He’s burdened with that,” she says. “It’s a complicated tale. When secrets are kept, it’s natural to be complicated.”

This is sounding like it's going to be good! :)

Susan

Thanks for posting those articles Blackflag!

Wednesday the 21st is going to be a great night for me :cool:
My triumvirate of anticipated season premiers is CSI, CM and NCIS LA.

Thanks for the spoilers,back flag.I am so happy to have the entire team back next season.Wednesday is my TV day with CM and CSI the same day.:)

Knew you would like that. :lol: Here's a bit about how it came about from TV Guide:
And to celebrate, the show put together this music video. Erica Meredith, the assistant to Criminal Minds executive producer Erica Messer, wrote the song and lyrics, along with the show's writers' assistant, Haben Merker, and intern, Evan Adams. The trio played the tune for star Thomas Gibson and the rest of the cast; Thomas then suggested that they make a video.
----------​

From TV Guide:

9 Things To Expect In Season 7

1. Expect a different BAU. "It's a season where we get to explore our heroes a little bit more," showrunner Erica Messer said. "Every week we get to dive into what makes these bad guys tick, and this is the season where we want to explore all the layers that make up this team. We get started right away with Prentiss returning from the dead. ... This event has changed all of our characters' lives."

2. Things get hairy for Hotch. The Paley Center played a preview clip showing Unit Chief Aaron "Hotch" Hotchner (Thomas Gibson) sporting a full beard, at least temporarily, while he's out of the country. "Hotch, as you saw, was in Pakistan," confirmed Messer. "That was mainly because I saw this handsome devil with a beard and said, 'Can you keep that thing? We should write to it.'"

3. Morgan tracks down Prentiss' killer. "Morgan made it his life journey to get redemption for his friend," Shemar Moore said about his character, Special Supervisory Agent Derek Morgan. Messer added, "No matter what, he wasn't going to let Ian Doyle (Timothy V. Murphy) be out there in the world. ... Morgan's been looking for him. He did it in the traditional way that profilers do, by getting into the head of the bad guy. He realized that the whole thing that's keeping Ian Doyle going is that his son is still out there. Morgan and Garcia (Kirsten Vangsness) begin digging around: Where would Doyle's son be? Where would Prentiss, our friend, have hidden him? So they're [also] profiling Prentiss."

4. Hotch + Morgan = Splitsville? Moore said, "There was a sense of betrayal from Hotch, even though that's his friend, that's his boss." Gibson added, "I think the theme of broken trust within a family will have a chance to play in various ways and various times in this season and maybe beyond."

5. JJ got a promotion. A.J. Cook's character Jennifer "JJ" Jareau was also written off the series, but was brought back after fan outcry. Not only was she part of the conspiracy hiding Prentiss' faked death, but she's also been busy with new duties. "JJ's been back for three-and-a-half months," said Messer. "She's been promoted to a profiler in that time. And we hear a little bit more about that in Episode 2."

6. Garcia will control the remote. Since JJ's now profiling, she won't introduce the cases. That duty falls to tech analyst Penelope Garcia, whom Vangsness said will be in the field, "at least in the round table room, at least holding that remote, explaining some stuff, which she does not enjoy doing. She likes being with them, but she does not enjoy the violence, so there's a lot of 'Here's the thing' [and] look away."

7. Dr. Reid will have family problems. "Reid had been dealing with his mom, which might have been something we lost in the premiere, but we touch on in Episode 2," Messer said. Matthew Gray Gubler, who wore two different socks (one pink, one blue-and-black striped) at the Paley Center event, couldn't reveal if his nerdy character's headaches would be addressed or if Reid would be getting a girlfriend. "I don't know, man," he said. "I'm always the last to know."

8. Rossi's first ex-wife could linger. As previously reported, Senior Supervisory Special Agent David Rossi (Joe Mantegna) will have to deal with his first ex-wife (Isabella Hoffman) when she comes to him for help. "It's kind of a two-part thing," said Mantegna. "We've established over the last few years that Rossi wasn't great at marriage. ... I thought if he were married three times to at least address a portion of that."

9. Ian Doyle will be back, briefly. "We see a wee bit of Ian Doyle [in Season 7]," Messer confirmed. "We're thinking that maybe [we should write that] he has an evil twin brother because [Murphy is] so great."

Susan

Back