Season 12 Spoiler Pic Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the photos, so happy to finally have one of Eric! Plus a cast photo to look forward to...can't wait. :)

Thats awesome to see some pics from csi cast! I'm very anxious to see the EW photoshoots of csi cast's season 12, I recall last time that we saw the cast photo back in season season 8 I think.

*Happy dancing* Eric!!! :hugegrin:

And their shooting a REAL cast photo again, I can't believe it :eek:

Thats awesome to see some pics from csi cast! I'm very anxious to see the EW photoshoots of csi cast's season 12, I recall last time that we saw the cast photo back in season season 8 I think.

Yep, just think Grissom was still present, Sara hadn't left, and Warrick was still alive :eek::(

Guess it's an every four year thing, kinda Gregisodes :(

Interesting thought: Since we didn't get any post photo shoot pictures of Wallace Langham, David Berman, Robert David Hall, or Elisabeth Harnois does that mean they won't be in the cast photo? :(

Interesting thought: Since we didn't get any post photo shoot pictures of Wallace Langham, David Berman, Robert David Hall, or Elisabeth Harnois does that mean they won't be in the cast photo? :(

Oh I hope they're there, if not they're in mine ;)

LOL, this confused me for a second (didn't click on the photo at first). I thought "didn't they already have a character called 'The Fox' on the show before" and then I realized that was Criminal Minds. And I was still confused for half a second wondering who "The Fox" was until I realized it was Jorja. :lol: I so didn't get enough sleep last night. :blush: Anyway, all great photos. :)

LOL, I just had another blonde moment too (seem to be having a lot of them tonight lol - lack of sleep does it every time lol). I saw "how about a photo of Jorja and Pauley P" and my first thought was "oh God, please tell me someone from Jersey Shore is not guesting on CSI this coming season" LOL. But out of curiosity, I clicked on the photo anyway and saw that it was Abby from NCIS and was very relieved. An NCIS/CSI crossover would be neat. :)

*Happy dancing* Eric!!! :hugegrin:

And their shooting a REAL cast photo again, I can't believe it :eek:

Yep, just think Grissom was still present, Sara hadn't left, and Warrick was still alive :eek::(

Guess it's an every four year thing, kinda Gregisodes :(
Yeah I agree with you Sharp, I like to think that Grissom, Warrick still work at CSI LV crime lab along with Sara and the team.

Cheekv 2 hours 28 mins ago Twitter @CBSTweet Here's a file from D.B. Russell's desk of CSI.

http://yfrog.com/h3rq3zij

I'm kinda curious what's in those files?

-----​

And also from Huntvision:
HuntvisionJeffrey Hunt

This week finishes #H50 next week @huntvisionswife & kids week after start #CSI season 12 ep 5
He's tweeted a lot of pics from H5-O so hopefully he'll give us lots too. :)

Susan

Cheekv 2 hours 28 mins ago Twitter @CBSTweet Here's a file from D.B. Russell's desk of CSI.

http://yfrog.com/h3rq3zij

I'm kinda curious what's in those files?

Hmmm could be something big or not

I wish we knew where his office is gonna be

And also from Huntvision:
HuntvisionJeffrey Hunt

This week finishes #H50 next week @huntvisionswife & kids week after start #CSI season 12 ep 5
He's tweeted a lot of pics from H5-O so hopefully he'll give us lots too. :)

Susan

Oh I hope so :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back