George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this on Twitter this afternoon. It was posted by DLA and Jeffrey Hunt cause it's Jeffrey Hunt behind the camera. But we all know who's in the background :)

Found this on Twitter this afternoon. It was posted by DLA and Jeffrey Hunt cause it's Jeffrey Hunt behind the camera. But we all know who's in the background :)

I'm still kicking myself for not going to that alley the last time I was in Vegas!! :scream: Next time. ;-)

I did a little creative cropping on that one and the one from last night. :D :lol:

Well, it's about that time again (11pm, so the sun is just going down now :rolleyes:). Definitely needed the sunnies today - hope the weather holds for Stampede!

Runners up:
ladybronco - I don't usually like earlier seasons, profiles, or sideburns.. but there's just something about this one. :luvlove:
PrincessJ88 - one of my favorite episodes :)
Jacquie - :lol: :adore:
blackflag - so sexy :drool:

And that means that Nick is heading out to NickyFan, for this and this.

Well, it's about that time again (11pm, so the sun is just going down now :rolleyes:). Definitely needed the sunnies today - hope the weather holds for Stampede!

Runners up:
ladybronco - I don't usually like earlier seasons, profiles, or sideburns.. but there's just something about this one. :luvlove:
PrincessJ88 - one of my favorite episodes :)
Jacquie - :lol: :adore:
blackflag - so sexy :drool:

And that means that Nick is heading out to NickyFan, for this and this.

:eek: Nick is here!!! Thanks, Raynn :)

I didn't think I would win Nick this round but of course I won't complain. After a sleepless night because the kittens thought it would be nice to play in the dark :)rolleyes:) I appreciate the company :D So Nick can help me chase through the apartment telling the kittens not to climb the curtains :lol:

Anyway... onto a theme for you ladies... how about one of my favorites? Funny pics :D

Up to 12 in 24 hours, please :)

Happy hunting, ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back