George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just going to post it. :p Busy posting in WP and GD threads.

Bah! No one cares about those! :lol: Now go beg for more George pics. Dustin is holding out for begging. :guffaw:

got me some begging in :)

This was posted on Twitter. It's from For Gedda

I'm glad Dustin and George are buds so he's got this stash of behind the scenes pics to share. :) Too bad that "Drops Out" one was pre-untucking the shirt for George. :D

I have lots of comments to add, but I'll post them later, we have Nick waiting to head off to the winning lady tonight!

So glad to have Nick on a special holiday, the fireworks last night were spectacular! :devil:

The runners up:

Blackflag - This will always be a favorite of mine!! :drool:
Princess - One of the better Evel pics imo! :D
Princess - I love this! I don't remember the episode but I sure want to watch it now ;)
Jacquie - I honestly wasn't thinking about Evel when I picked this theme, so this FIRST pic was a lovely eye-opener :devil:

And that means that Raynn is my winner!
I thought that this one might win (for many reasons), but I was totally captivated with this one :adore: :angel:

Enjoy your Nick time, he's heading up north right now!

I'll be back to edit my comments after dinner :p

Congrats on your win, Raynn :)

Since the kittens settled in nicely and visiting the vet was done today too... I think I have the time to play this round. It's time for me to enjoy my two week vacation! :D

First set:

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six

Good morning ladies!

After 3 days of monstrous temps, we are gloomy this morning and I can tell it rained a bit during the night. Hope it stays a little cooler today, but with less humidity!

First set of sunnies, or as we call them down here, shades :lol:

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back