George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smokey, I clicked on all 6 of your pics and by the time I reached the 6th one I couldn't remember what the first one was. :lol: :alienblush:

first set of open Nick:
one
two
three
four
five
six

Susan

Easy my ass! :wtf:

Hear hear, I agree! :guffaw:

It made it up to 103 here today, and it's finally dropped off to 95 now that I'm about ready to go feed the horses.

Congrats Jacquie!!

First set of easy (not!) Open Nick:

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six

Dang, I was trying to get my first set in before you got your second in Raynn!! My first picture was the same as your seventh pic. :p It's now been changed. :lol:

Easy my ass! :wtf:

This isn't an easy theme to select a winner for either :eek: to much :drool: and with the occasional :devil: thrown in it takes awhile. I do look forward to :drool: and :devil: when I look at them late though :)

Good morning ladies!

Open Nick is definitely not an easy theme, from either side of the fence :lol:

I've forgotten what was posted yesterday, so sorry if I dupe, I wasn't certain I'd get another set in at all.

Second Set:

Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve

Well ladies Nick has got his bags packed :( and is ready to head on to the next Ward Girls. We've had a fun filled day :devil: and that is all I'm going to say :devil:

We started with 48 pics, got it down to 17, then 11 and now 7 :eek: so lets see what we have

blackflag :lol:
ladybronco :) :drool:
Raynn :) :drool: :)
ladybronco :devil: :drool: :)
Raynn :devil: :devil: :devil:
blackflag :devil: :drool: :devil: :adore: trying very hard to get Nick back weren't you :lol:

winner.gif
Smokey cause this is just too inviting :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: So congrats Smokey :) Nick should be there shortly. Enjoy you Nick time :devil:

Thanks, Jacquie! :) I could sure use some company tonight. Nick will do just fine. :D

For the next theme i would like some close up pics. :) They don't have to all be that close up tho. :lol: As close as possible is good tho. :) Maximum of 12 in 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back