George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening ladies!

I'm a little early tonight, but not because I'm in a hurry to send Nick on his way :devil:
It just looks like posting is over for the day so I thought it's best to get on with it!

There were a lot of good ones, in spite of only 3 players, and still hard to make my choices, but here they are.

Runners Up:

Jacquie - There's just something about Shorty! And the intensity of this gaze. Loved the Oh Yeah pic too! :adore:
Blackflag - Was so close to getting Nick with these two, which are so lovely and from Nickisodes I liked very much! :drool:

And that means that Nick is heading to Canada to visit with Raynn!!
The smile, crinkles and buzz in this pic is to die for, and I loved the scene with Ecklie! :luvlove:

Enjoy your Nick time, he should be there anytime now! :devil:

Well now, this is a nice surprise - just getting ready for bed, and look who showed up! :)

I'm going to take it easy on all of you (and give myself a hard time judging tomorrow night, I'm sure :lol:) - for the next theme, I just want to see that gorgeous smile! The usual 12 in about 24.

Arghghghghghg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cats and Husband :brickwall:

Sheez, you hit the nail on the head, but add son to the list for me too :scream:
I probably shouldn't mention the accident that happened with the kitten poop yesterday, but the repercussions are lasting through today. :(

Remind me never to pick this theme, I'd never be able to judge it :lol:

Second set of smiles:

Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve

Hello Ladies!

Been a while since the last time I posted here, but I've come barring requests. ;)

I've been looking around for some certain picts, but i just can't seem to find many. I was hoping you ladies could help me out?

I'm pretty specific, so i won't have you guys on a wild goose chase. :lol:

So i'm looking for:

-Nick in the blue hoodie from Gum Drops
-Any scene where Nick is in the rain (I.E. Turn, Turn, Turn)
-The ending scene from For Warrick
-Nick in red (I.E. Bull)

If you can't help me out, don't worry about. But if you can, awesome. :hugegrin: Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back