Twitter Guide to CSI

Twitter is growing more and more everyday, and a lot of its users are celebrities trying to interact with their fanbase. Many of the fine folks who work on CSI happen to be members of Twitter, so I thought I'd create a pretty extensive guide for those of you who are members of Twitter and wanted to follow some of your favorite CSI, Miami, and NY people. :)

Producers
Anthony E. Zuiker, creator/writer/producer: @zuiker
Carol Mendelsohn, co-creator (Miami, NY)/writer/producer: @SHOWRUNNERCAROL
Jerry Bruckheimer, exectuve producer: @BruckheimerJB
Jonathan Littman, producer: @littmanji
Peter Lenkov, former CSI: NY co-showrunner/producer/writer: @PLenkov

CSI
Gary Dourdan, Warrick Brown: @GaryDourdan
Gerald McCullouch, Bobby Dawson: @ItsAHardG
Archie Kao, Archie Johnson: @archiekao
Eric Stonestreet, Ronnie Litre: @ericstonestreet
Liz Vassey, Wendy Simms: @LizVassey
Elisabeth Harnois, Morgan Brody: @ElisabethHarnoi
Louise Lombard, Sofia Curtis: @louise_lombard
Lauren Lee Smith, Riley Adams: @L_L_S
Larry Sullivan, Officer Akers: @larrysullivan
Sienna Guillory, Kacey Monahan: @guillorybe
Katee Sackhoff, Detective Reed: @kateesackhoff
Jon Wellner, Henry Andrews: @jonwellner
Aisha Tyler, Mia Dickerson: @aishatyler
Melinda Clarke, Lady Heather: @TheRealMsClarke
Kay Panabaker, Lindsey Willows: @kaypandabaker
Method Man, Drops: @methodman
Dustin Lee Abraham, writer/producer: @vegasoul
Allen MacDonald, writer/producer: @deathspa2
David Rambo, writer/producer: @Rambopolitan
Jennifer Levin, writer: @reformedludite
Areanne Lloyd, writer: @areannelloyd
Elizabeth Devine, writer/producer: @adevinegal
Henry Alonso Myers, writer/producer: @alonsomyers
Josh Berman, writer/producer: @bermanjosh
Nelson Cragg, cinematographer: @nelsoncragg
Jeffrey Hunt, A cameraman seasons 1-5, director seasons 6-11: @Huntvision
John M. Keane, music composer: @JMKeane
Michael Frost Beckner, writer: @mfbeckner
Jeffrey D. Stevens, recurring "medic" on the show as well as the show's key set medic: @medictothestars
Frank Waldeck, producer/director: @waldeckvision

CSI: Miami
David Caruso, Horatio Caine: @davidcaruso1
Adam Rodriguez, Eric Delko: @amaticrodriguez
Jonathan Togo, Ryan Wolfe: @jontogo77
Eva La Rue, Natalia Boa Vista: @evalaruecappoo
Omar Benson Miller, Walter Simmons: @OmarMiller
Eddie Cibrian, Jesse Cardoza: @eddiecibrian
Wes Ramsey, Dave Benton: @wesramsey
Greg Yaitanes, director: @gregyaitanes
Corey Miller, writer/producer: @TooMuchFire
Elizabeth Devine, writer/producer: @adevinegal
Steve Maeda, writer/producer: @stevemaeda

CSI: NY
Gary Sinise, Mac Taylor: @GarySinise
Sela Ward, Jo Danville: @sela_ward
Hill Harper, Sheldon Hawkes: @hillharper
AJ Buckley, Adam Ross: @AjohnBuckley
Emmanuelle Vaugier, Detective Jessica Angell: @evaugier
Nelly, Terrence Davis: @Nelly_Mo
Chad Lindberg, Chad Willingham: @ChadLindberg
Will Batts, set designer: @hiphopxyz

Last edited:
Thank's vegaslights that's alot of people and must have taken you ages to compile all those names..I'd love to contact Carol, and FYI on Facebook this star Laurence Fishburne is on there, so far 7,000 fans posting to his Facebook profile:thumbsup:

Thank's vegaslights that's alot of people and must have taken you ages to compile all those names..I'd love to contact Carol, and FYI on Facebook this star Laurence Fishburne is on there, so far 7,000 fans posting to his Facebook profile:thumbsup:

You're welcome. Didn't take long at all actually -- many of these people I've been following/communicating with since I joined Twitter back in '09. :)

Also, I'm not entirely sure that the Laurence Fishburne Facebook page is operated by Fishburne. It appears to be no way affiliated with him, and ran by just the casual fan. :)

Cool, but LF he did post about his family, a while back unless it's a bogus person, pretending to be him. I think they do curtail who's who. So can someone pretend to be someone else.? But maybe your right, I can't see him actually with his busy schedule on a Facebook site, but one never knows:confused:

Fay, I wasn't quite sure if it should go here or websites. So... feel free to slap me if need be. ;)
Haha, I wouldn't slap you bb. ;) I gave it some thought, and I'm thinking this would be better for Websites since it does deal with links to another site (rather than discussion about the franchise itself). I'll go ahead and shift the thread over there - the redirect link will still be in this forum for anybody who is interested, though. :)

I'll have to bookmark some of these for later use. ;) Thanks for putting them all in one place for the lazy people like me! :lol:

Gary also posted that Eddie isn't on Twitter.

Gee, who are those people making fake accounts. They can just tell everybody that it's an unofficial account and made just for the actors' fans to have a connection.

On the CSI: Miami and CSI: NY actors, check the Twitter profiles for a blue sun with a white check mark in it. That shows that Truth Tweets verified it's that celebrity and not some poser pretending to be them. That's why if I had started this thread I wouldn't have included @davidcaruso1 cause it don't have the blue sun with a white check mark in it.

On the CSI: Miami and CSI: NY actors, check the Twitter profiles for a blue sun with a white check mark in it. That shows that Truth Tweets verified it's that celebrity and not some poser pretending to be them. That's why if I had started this thread I wouldn't have included @davidcaruso1 cause it don't have the blue sun with a white check mark in it.

Thanks for your two cents, but not every celebrity on Twitter has a verified mark.

Back