Ryan/Natalia-- The unwanted love?

:: sigh :: Since no one has posted in a bit:

SO... who was ecstatic about that hug at the end of the premiere?! I sure as hell was. It was a nice little glimpse into their friendship...or more, =).

:: sigh :: Since no one has posted in a bit:

SO... who was ecstatic about that hug at the end of the premiere?! I sure as hell was. It was a nice little glimpse into their friendship...or more, =).

I was thrilled; however subtle it was. I hope it is a sign of things to come. I am looking forward to seeing where tptb take them. I like their friendship, but at the same time would like to see them together.

Omg, why aren't we talking about the amazing RaiN/Wolvista (however you wanna call it) episode we just had? It may have not been much, but it was definately something nice!

I gotta say, I really enjoyed these two taking the wheel together for a change. I'm rooting for more very soon!

Wow!! Thought I would drag this one out of mothballs. There hasn't been much lately to talk about; not many scenes together. But I am still hopeful that tptb give them more; they are so cute together. I did find it a little frustrating that Natalia didn't have a scene with Ryan in last weeks episode. Why is it Ryan is there to support everyone else after a traumatic event; but they aren't there for him? It would have been cute if Natalia had a line or two asking how he was doing. I know Eric showed some concern for him; but it would have done my shipper heart some good if it were Natalia.

Wow!! Thought I would drag this one out of mothballs. There hasn't been much lately to talk about; not many scenes together. But I am still hopeful that tptb give them more; they are so cute together. I did find it a little frustrating that Natalia didn't have a scene with Ryan in last weeks episode. Why is it Ryan is there to support everyone else after a traumatic event; but they aren't there for him? It would have been cute if Natalia had a line or two asking how he was doing. I know Eric showed some concern for him; but it would have done my shipper heart some good if it were Natalia.

I know what you mean. If anything, Natalia should have been p--- uh, very upset that Ryan would even consider going undercover after what happened to her.

That episode had so much potential, but tptb just couldn't grasp it, :rolleyes:

Unfortuantely we have seen very few scenes between them. Now I know the Hipphugger frustration:lol:. I think eventually it will happen; but it is sure discouraging b/c of this Molly joining the lab. Then again....maybe it will make Natalia jealous.

Unfortuantely we have seen very few scenes between them. Now I know the Hipphugger frustration:lol:. I think eventually it will happen; but it is sure discouraging b/c of this Molly joining the lab. Then again....maybe it will make Natalia jealous.

Oh, good...I'm not the only thinking this, lol.

They had a couple of really awesome scenes early in the season. I'm hoping we'll see it again during "About Face." This episode gives the writers such a great chance AGAIN to show the closeness between these two...

I have little hope...boooo...

^ Well Ryan does tend to be there for Nat when she is in trouble. He was really sweet in the explosion epi. So I would like to see taht kind of compassion from him again in About Face. Hopefully we will see there friendship at least.

Oh my gosh!!! We got so many cute scenes between them tonight. Haystack to needle.:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:She was so amused and then the leech, the comment she made to travers about being likable. They seemed to be having fun just being in each others company. I have had such a drought with these two. Thank you Adam.

Oh my gosh!!! We got so many cute scenes between them tonight. Haystack to needle.:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:She was so amused and then the leech, the comment she made to travers about being likable. They seemed to be having fun just being in each others company. I have had such a drought with these two. Thank you Adam.

Total agreement! These two bounced easily off each other in "Hunting Ground." I felt like Adam noticed what we already know about them, so he took that natural friendship and exploited it wonderfully.

Next week looks just as grand! Can't wait! :luvlove:

woo hoo am I missing smth or just forgotten about this thread? :confused:
as soon as I saw the title I started to wonder how much Ryan/Natalia I'll see on season 9.
I really enjoyed Ryan's concern after the explosion and how he made her to see a doctor. it was so cute and I caught myself grinning all over my face (yup Ryan's sweetness does that to me)...
*sighs* I hope they'll get even more scenes on upcoming season. can't wait to see it :)

Im kinda new to the thread, but did any of you notice the "Ryan's a lovable guy" said by Natalia? I just thought that that was adorable. I felt a little weird that a relatoonship between them could be possible at that moment, ya know?

Im kinda new to the thread, but did any of you notice the "Ryan's a lovable guy" said by Natalia? I just thought that that was adorable. I felt a little weird that a relatoonship between them could be possible at that moment, ya know?

Wow she really said that? Aww so adorable (and obvious as well).
Definately must hear that when I be watching the episode :)

I really think it is possible. They are so adorable and show a very real concern for each other (esp. Ryan). They are just close friends at this point; but it starts right there for so many couples, and IMO that is the best kind of relationship. I really think that down the road it is going to happen.:)

Back