I Have A CSI Music question.

It's only on the album 'Divided By Night (Special Edition)' - I got the track from Napster if that helps? They've also got 'Drown In The Now (South Central Remix)' by the same band, which was the song playing at the rave at the end of the episode.

I went on Napster and couldn't find it there either. Everywhere I look the album offered is the non-special edition one. I can't find it anywhere and it's driving me insane! It's like it doesn't exist anymore!!:scream:

On the plus side, I'm now a fan of The Crystal Method. They got some good stuff. :)

Praetor, if you can shoot me an email to spasmthatcat (at) aol.com, I'll send you a few places you can try - saves monopolising the thread, huh! :)

Just had a thought, Praetor - if you run across a song while you're listening to The Crystal Method that has the lyrics 'Maybe, I'm running out things to say' (actually, lots of 'Maybe's!), could you let me know? There was a song playing at the strip club towards the end of the episode 'Death and The Maiden' that sounds like it might have been that band, but I can't find it...
Cheers, m'dear!

Found the song from CSI, Turn, Turn, Turn

It's called The Lovely Machine by Head Popping Through, you can find them here

Bravo! Wow...they're pretty obscure, eh? Only 748 views and 8 friends on MySpace. How the heck did they end up on CSI? I still would have thought that Googling the lyrics should have brought them up.

Those guys accessed their MS page today, so I messaged them about the song. See what happens...

I did indeed hear back from them. :lol: Just FYI, these guys have their stuff up on iTunes now if anyone is interested in getting that song. :)

Just had a thought, Praetor - if you run across a song while you're listening to The Crystal Method that has the lyrics 'Maybe, I'm running out things to say' (actually, lots of 'Maybe's!), could you let me know? There was a song playing at the strip club towards the end of the episode 'Death and The Maiden' that sounds like it might have been that band, but I can't find it...
Cheers, m'dear!

Hey. I've listened to a lot of the band's stuff and unfortunately I can't find that one. It may not be TCM in that ep. Or it could be like "Play For Real" and really REALLY hard to find. Sorry. :(

Hi, I'm new here.
Can anyone tell me the name of the song (and artist) that played at the beginning of CSI Miami ep "Raging Cannibal" season 7.

Thanks in advance. ;)

In "Goodbye and Goodluck", Sara walks into Warrick while she's listening to her Ipod. What's that song that she's listening to? Or more importantly who's the artist?

Can anyone tell me the song that was played in CSI:Miami's Tipping Point from season 7?I'm talking about the final scene.

Hi... I'm trying to find out this song at the end of the CSI: NY episode "On the Job" (1x07). It was kind of fast, but I got "and it's harsher than yours." I think another song of hers was also featured in season 2. I'm not sure... it sounded like her. Thanks!

Back