George/Nick: Texan Charm #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, maybe he does have a high tolerance for pain and it really didn't bother him that much until December 2008 - after that gym workout.

B4eads, please remember not to post back to back within a 24 hour period. Your first post can be edited during that time frame to add anything you want to add. Thanks! :)

I find the article in Mens' Fitness really interesting in how George really, really pushed himself to get back to where he was. He should be a motivational speaker.

Just saw that the Style Network is showing "Just a Walk in the Park" on the 11th and 12th of this month. :D

SwoonLoveSmiley.gif
SwoonLoveSmiley.gif
SwoonLoveSmiley.gif
SwoonLoveSmiley.gif

If you're brave, I'd click here

SwoonLoveSmiley.gif
SwoonLoveSmiley.gif
SwoonLoveSmiley.gif
SwoonLoveSmiley.gif

If you're brave, I'd click here

Now that I've been thouroughly wakened up in the best way possible this morning! :hugegrin::hugegrin::hugegrin: :drool::drool::drool:

The man just spreads warmth where it's well below freezing. :lol:

I was just over there yesterday and I didn't even think of looking for videos. :alienblush: I was just looking to see if they had the article up.

Susan

One a wonderful way to start my day. He is totally hot! One wonders how People Magazine has never included him in the most beautiful people or sexiest man alive issues.

I say George needs to wear that white tank all the time....and the blue shirt wasn't half bad either.

The man just gets better with age...and hotter too

I say George needs to wear that white tank all the time....and the blue shirt wasn't half bad either.

The man just gets better with age...and hotter too

I will second that!!!!!!!! :eek::thumbsup::eek::drool::drool::drool::drool:

The guy definately knows how to show off his BEST :drool::drool::drool: features!!!lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back