Funnier in Enochian
Super Moderator
Futon Critic

CBS Promo (0:30)

CSI: MIAMI
Air Date: Monday, December 14, 2009
Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#811) "Delko For the Defense"

ERIC DELKO RETURNS AS AN EXPERT WITNESS FOR THE DEFENSE, PITTING HIMSELF AGAINST HIS OLD TEAM, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, DEC. 14

Adam Rodriguez Returns as Eric Delko

"Delko For the Defense" - Eric Delko returns as an expert witness for the defense, pitting himself against his old team, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Dec. 14 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Adam Rodriguez returns as Eric Delko.

SERIES REGULARS:
Horatio Caine............................. David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne....................... Emily Procter
Eric Delko............................. Adam Rodriguez
Jesse Cardoza............................ Eddie Cibrian
Ryan Wolfe............................... Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp................................ Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista........................... Eva La Rue
Walter Simmons............................ Omar Miller

RECURRING CAST:
Dave Benton............................... Wes Ramsey
Maxine Valera................................... Boti Bliss
Tom Loman...................... Christian Clemenson

GUEST CAST:
Zach Finley................................ Eric Jungmann
Adrianna Villani.............................. Jo Champa
Ellen Stafford............................ Gretchen Egolf
Evan Talbot................................ Denis O'Hare
Justin Porter.................................... Jeff Staron
Judge Norman Hillguard.......... Rick Lieberman
Male Reporter................. Chris Warren Gilbert
Female Reporter......................... Judy Echavez

WRITTEN BY: Tamara Jaron

DIRECTED BY: Gina Lamar
RATING: To Be Announced

I'm thrilled!
Many times over!
First because Eric is coming back, hough only as a guest.
Second because this episode was written by Jaron who so skillfully gave us "Out of Time."
Thirdly because, although it does seem to mirror Ryan's brushes earlier, working for the media and causing the team trouble, I have hopes that they will be reconciled in the end!
I haven't been this excited for an episode since "Seeing Red" !

This ep was written by the one who wrote the premiere? Man, I hope that doesn't mean that Ry and Nat will be without any lines again. :lol:

But I'm glad to see that Valera's back! FINALLY! And Dave's there too. :D Woo-hoo!

So excited about this episode...I can't wait to see Eric again. This is gonna be good.
Yay for Valera & Dave in this episode. I missed Valera.

I'm thrilled!
Many times over!
First because Eric is coming back, hough only as a guest.
Second because this episode was written by Jaron who so skillfully gave us "Out of Time."
Thirdly because, although it does seem to mirror Ryan's brushes earlier, working for the media and causing the team trouble, I have hopes that they will be reconciled in the end!
I haven't been this excited for an episode since "Seeing Red" !

Tamara Jaron also wrote "Head Case" and "Target Specific" :adore:!
I'm really excited about Eric's return :D! Haven't been this anxious to see an episode for a while :)!!! Can't wait to see how it will all pan out!

This ep was written by the one who wrote the premiere? Man, I hope that doesn't mean that Ry and Nat will be without any lines again. :lol:

But I'm glad to see that Valera's back! FINALLY! And Dave's there too. :D Woo-hoo!
Ditto,the premiere was not one of my favorites.
Happy about Valera and Dave though.

It does sound a bit too much like Ryan's plotline. But it will be good to see Eric back and the return of Valera.

I really hope that you will have some good news for us in the UK, as you will watch your Eric episode a day before we will be watching season's 7 finale! Not only Eric, but also Valera is back :) Great.

Yay Valera & Eric are back!!! Can't wait!!! This a really freaky epi in terms of the case.... I got major goosebumps watchin the promo. I do hope neither Frank, Natalia or Ryan get 15 sec sreentimes.

Tamara's written great episodes but this feels like the plotline straight outta when Ryan lost his job and worked for the defence remember how worked up Natalia got because of that?

It does sound a bit too much like Ryan's plotline. But it will be good to see Eric back and the return of Valera.

Yay Valera & Eric are back!!! Can't wait!!! This a really freaky epi in terms of the case.... I got major goosebumps watchin the promo. I do hope neither Frank, Natalia or Ryan get 15 sec sreentimes.

Tamara's written great episodes but this feels like the plotline straight outta when Ryan lost his job and worked for the defence remember how worked up Natalia got because of that?

True which is I hope its different from the last time where a key revelation made everyone chums again.

this feels like the plotline straight outta when Ryan lost his job and worked for the defence
remember how worked up Natalia got because of that?

I agree *sigh*. I'm sure there will be a few differences, but it still doesn't sit with me well that it's the same job Ryan took. Seems all too lame.
Yeah, I do recall Nat being peeved over that situation, but I'd think she's got enough worries of her own than to preach to Eric about his decision. It could make for an interesting contrast though with her pysical issues making it possible she could lose her own CSI title, and Eric having received a clean bill of health but then chose to throw it away.

Back