Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 8 Spoilers***

Ok this time I'll be posting the caps for you guys (Ila can't do that b/c of RL), so keep an eye on this thread 'cause by Thursday I'm gonna post the caps from the last episode ;)

Ok this time I'll be posting the caps for you guys (Ila can't do that b/c of RL), so keep an eye on this thread 'cause by Thursday I'm gonna post the caps from the last episode ;)

Yay! Can't wait!
Ok as I promised here are the caps from 8x04 - "In Plane Sight" and if you want to save the caps, here's the Normal Album

As you may have noticed, I loved every single scene of the episode as I loved every single guest-star of the episode :lol:

Great job Flo :thumbsup: you're always the best!!!! Thank you for the cap

La_Llorona :devil: thanks for my chocolate martini....

**Bar Mario rules!!!**

Yay! Thanks for all the caps, gals! :)

Florry, I could hug you right now. Thanks for putting up the caps of the opening credits -- I've been wanting to play around with those since the premiere. :)

any screen caps forthcoming from episode "bad seed"? they had some group action going on there that would make a great wallpaper..

any screen caps forthcoming from episode "bad seed"? they had some group action going on there that would make a great wallpaper..
I know....you're perfectly right about this. But, unfortunately, due to RL, Ila & I won't be able to make any screencap from the episode. We're terribely sorry for this inconvienence.

Promo pics for 8.9 'Kill Clause'
100109447_5182e2af-2524-4d9d-876c-1.jpg
100109447_b79da5ef-1263-4de0-9b07-d.jpg

100109447_bd13c802-b7f1-40d0-8683-5.jpg
100109447_ca469189-cf72-4775-b687-2.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MORE --
These are fairly small, but I haven't been able to find them enlarged anywhere. 8.10 Count Me Out promo pics
http://www.cbspressexpress.com/div.php/cbs_entertainment/search?restrict=%2Fcbs_entertainment&words=miami&config=photos&limit_search=&sort=time&x=17&y=4

Thank you from me as well for the pictures mjszud:thumbsup: Boy Jesse and Ryan clean up well:) I am really looking forward to the upcoming episodes:)

Back