Zuiker Returns To 'CSI' & Aims To Draw In Viewers

CSI Files

Captain
CSI creator Anthony Zuiker has returned to the writers room for CSI: Crime Scene Investigation’s eleventh season, and he has a lot in store for the fans. (Spoilers after the jump!) Zuiker and the rest of the writing team planned some exciting episodes to start the season. For one storyline, “We have a shark in the [...]

More...

Season 11 sounds really exciting with Vegas themed episodes,although I don't think that CSI will hold Bieber' fans to the show.

I love how they're going from Bieber to Sqweegel in the span of a few weeks. Somehow I doubt a lot of the more disturbing, graphic content of the show is appropriate for the majority of Bieber's fans. I read Level 26: Dark Origins - teenyboppers definitely don't need to be watching that kind of stuff. :lol: I know CSI will be more tame than what they can get away with in a novel, but still. I don't think Bieber is the best choice for stunt casting if your aim is to get longterm viewers - a spike for the premiere, sure, but beyond that...

Seems like they are doing all they can to attract new viewers.I just need solid cases every week to be a happy fan. But LOVE that Zuiker is back!!

Season 11 sounds really exciting with Vegas themed episodes,although I don't think that CSI will hold Bieber' fans to the show.

I honestly don't think that this ep. will be as graphic or gory, otherwise parents wouldn't let their [his fan base seems to be pre-teeny boppers ages 7-12], kids watch it. So this won't do anything really one way or another. So lets say more fans tune in to this episode, then they won't after it's over. But it's great that Zuiker is back on the writing staff. And back in the day he was a Tram Driver in Vegas for Caesars Palace, who knew he's become this CSI icon? [he still lives there]:thumbsup:

I love how they're going from Bieber to Sqweegel in the span of a few weeks. Somehow I doubt a lot of the more disturbing, graphic content of the show is appropriate for the majority of Bieber's fans. I read Level 26: Dark Origins - teenyboppers definitely don't need to be watching that kind of stuff. :lol: I know CSI will be more tame than what they can get away with in a novel, but still. I don't think Bieber is the best choice for stunt casting if your aim is to get longterm viewers - a spike for the premiere, sure, but beyond that...

I'm kind of wondering what the whole goal is with putting Justin Bieber on for an episode. He has a very young fan base and one that ideally shouldn't be watching CSI. My daughter is ten and she's watched an episode here or there, but it's not a show I want her watching regularly and I'm sure other parents of children feel the same way.

But it's my understanding that these are two different episodes.
Bieber in the premiere and the serial killer from the novels in the 3rd. I am right about that, aren't I??? I do tend to misread things. :lol: :eek:

So Biebers fans would see him in the premiere but not in any other episodes.

My daughter is almost 9. She watched bits and pieces of Turn, Turn, Turn, with Taylor Swift. She asked me how can I watch blood and guts?? :lol: So she's not that into the show, like I'm sure a lot of younger kids that are fans of Justin Bieber.

No, you're right, Bieber is in the first episode, and Sqweegel is a few weeks later - I just think that's a really drastic range in a short time. :lol:

I'm sure Bieber has a lot more older fans than we might think (be they parents of young fans or just older teens/young adults/older adults who like the kid), but I'm also sure a lot of parents will be dealing with angry tweens when they want to watch him on CSI and the parents say no.

Back