Your favorite season so far?

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by CSI_fan247, Nov 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_fan247

CSI_fan247 Dead on Arrival

2. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I would probably say that Season 4 was my favorite - the mood got darker, the cases more involved, and I think the writing and acting improved greatly.

3. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Season 5, because of the many Sandle scenes and just.. I don't know. I love the episodes of season 5. :)

4. Toots

Toots Pathologist

Why wasn't season 6 included? I would have picked that one, but since it wasn't included, I chose 5 because that's when Greg finally got out into the field as a CSI.

5. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Season 5 because of all of the great George Eads/Nick Stokes scenes, including Grave Danger!

6. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Hard to choose between seasons 3 & 4, but I went with S4. The cases were interesting throughout the whole season, and the interaction between the team members was at its best. Everything went downhill from mid season 5 to current.

7. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

SEASON 5... The premiere and finale was all good. Plus I loved the Sandle scenes too, like SaraStar said earlier on.

8. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

My fav seasons will always be 2 and 3. I feel that they were stronger then. The episodes from the seasons after alternate between good and just average. But I still enjoy watching them. If I want a good laugh, I watch season 1. The characters look like they were played by different, younger actors.

9. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I noticed in Season 1 and 2 that it seemed like there was a bigger age gap between Catherine/Grissom and the rest of the team - Grissom was always teaching them something new and repromanding them. Gentle Gentle, which I watched last night, is probably a prime example. He has to remind Warrick that he can't just crawl through the window and tell Nick that he's asking him to process the bottles.

Now that the team has come into its own as a unit, I think we see far less intruction from the two of them, which may also be because they don't feel they have to instruct the audience as much anymore.

While I like that the characters have grown, I do think they had an opportunity to replicate that relationship with Grissom and Greg as the newbie CSI, and it's not really the same.

10. Dee

Dee Rookie

season five for one main reason

Greg in the shower.

HELLO!! lol!

No, but my -favorite- season I think is seventh actually.. mainly because i'm an angst fanatic and greg fanatic and lets face it, this season has been pretty generous for both of my loves :D :D

11. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Season 5 because of Sandle, Greg becoming a csi (*squee* :D), and like Dee said, GREG-IN-SHOWER=HOTT!! :D

Yeah, why wasn't season 6 included?

12. Haley_104

Haley_104 Hit and Run

Season 1 was my favorite because everything seemed more laid back. I loved Grissom in season 1 and I thought the bonds between the characters were stronger. Plus when I watch my DVD's of the others seasons, season 1 seems fresher or something.

13. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

I went with season 4, because of Jackpot (Hel-looooo! Hottness unleashed! :p), and Butterflied -love this epi

This said, I was kinda torn between season 4 and season 5 -Formalities and Committed being the main reasons -two other favorite episodes of mine :(

But Jackpot beats EVERYTHING :D Cap, CSI vest and t-shirt WHOA.

AND of course :rolleyes: Assume Nothing, first epi of the fourth season ta-da The Beard! Now that's one moment I will never forget :D

14. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

I voted for season 4 too! :D Guess why... :lol: Yeah, GF, you said it all! :D

I also love Invisible Evidence... Such a great episode! :D

15. Guest

Guest Guest

well I voted for s4 cause I just love "butterflied", "bad to the bone" and jackpot :D also the first time seeing the beard is one strong argument for that season. I must admit s1 is nice cause of its freshness and all, but s4 was just a KILLER ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.