You Are Not Alone ( I Promise )

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Kaunis Mies, May 18, 2011.

1. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

For DannysGirl

Title : You Are Not Alone ( I Promise )
    Pairing : Danny & Sophie
    Others In Fic : Jo, Mac, Flack ,Sheldon ,Lindsey and Adam with Stella making visits to the lab
    Rating : PG13 with some swearing
    Summary : Danny and Sophie had been in a serious relationship for four years and Sophie wants to know about her real mom but will she discover the truth?

Chapter One

Danny Messer and Sophie Connor had been together for four years and they were happy together in New York and they both worked for the New York Crime Lab under their boss Mac Taylor who had known about their relationship and Sophie was a lab tech and worked with Adam in the lab while Danny was out in the field working with Mac on a very gruesome case of a sixteen year old girl killed in an apartment block near Central Park and Mac asks Danny " How's things between you and Sophie?" and Danny tells Mac " It's good and we've been talking about our future recently and Sophie said something about finding her biological mom and i hope Sophie finds her so she can finally know the truth about why she was given up as a baby".

( NY Crime Lab )

Mac and Danny arrive back in the lab and Danny notices that Sophie is playing music and working at the same time to which Mac asks " What kind of music is Sophie playing?", Danny laughs and tells Mac " i got no idea on that score" then Sophie looks up and sees Danny who smiles and Sophie does the same while Adam is trying to work on the computer and Adam tells Sophie " You're lucky with Danny" and Sophie tells Adam " Yeah and i'm happy with Danny" and so Danny walks into the lab and gives Sophie a sneaky hug which was seen by Mac who saw how happy Danny and Sophie were and Mac hoped to be as happy like Sophie and Danny.

( Sophie's secret )

Sophie had been hiding something from Danny and for Sophie this was the worst secret she could keep from Danny and yet Sophie had her doctor confirm it two months ago and Sophie had no idea how she was gonna tell Danny but knew it had to be soon and Sophie went on her break and entered the break room to find Flack there eating his lunch and looks up to see Sophie and so Flack says " Hey Sophie you ok?" and Sophie shakes her head and Flack gets up and walks over to Sophie and gives her a hug which was seen by Danny who had entered the room and asked Flack " Why are you hugging Sophie?" and so Flack tells Danny " Sophie wasnt ok and i just hugged her and yet you dont like that". Danny was jealous of Flack and also for Danny he knew that Sophie had dated Flack before they got together, and for Sophie who just couldnt take it anymore tells Danny " Seriously Danny there's nothing between me and Flack anymore and i'm with you Danny for crying out loud and FYI i'm pregnant with your child so have some respect ok!!" and Sophie walks out of the room and goes to visit Sheldon in the autopsy room but Sheldon wasnt there, and Sophie sighs to herself and finds a dark corner and sits down to think things over and lets Danny cool off and Danny didnt know what to think when Sophie told him that she was pregnant and Mac finds Sophie in autopsy and tells her " Go on home and i'll sort things here" and Sophie nods at Mac and leaves the lab but not to the apartment she shares with Danny and Sophie goes to visit Stella and knocks on Stella's door and so Stella opens the door to find Sophie there and Stella lets Sophie in and Stella asks " Is everything ok?" and Sophie tells Stella " Nope and Danny acted like a douchebag and he was pissed off that Flack had hugged me and i told Danny that i'm pregnant and left".

Will Danny be able to make it up to Sophie or has he pushed her away and maybe back into Flack's arms again? Or maybe Mac's arms?

2. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

(Inspired by a very beautiful song sung by my Finnish muse )

Chapter Two ( Sophie goes to someone whom she feels safe with but who? Answer in chapter )

Danny had realised how stupid he had been to Sophie who was expecting his child and knew that he had to find her and try to make it up to her but would Sophie allow Danny to make it up to her? Danny had tried to call Sophie but could only get her voicemail and Danny left a message " It's me and i'm so sorry for acting like a complete douchebag at the lab today and i wanna make it up to you and call me when you get this please and i love you".

( Mac's Apartment )

Sophie was at Mac's apartment and so Mac asked Sophie " You feeling ok?" and Sophie tells Mac " Yeah and it hurt when Danny said what he did to me at the lab and i hate him for it" and Mac walked over to Sophie and wrapped his arms around her for comfort but what Sophie didnt expect was for Mac to kiss her and Sophie finds herself responding to Mac's soft but intense kiss and then Mac leads Sophie down to his bedroom kissing along the way and both Sophie and Mac end up in bed together and Mac wraps both arms around Sophie and leans in for another kiss to which Sophie rests her right hand on Mac's chest and they share their kiss and Sophie snuggles into the warmth of Mac's body after their fun and slowly drifts off to sleep followed by Mac a few mins later.

( Next Morning At Mac's Apartment )

Mac wakes up and notices Sophie next to him and Mac softly wakes Sophie up and so Sophie looks up and sees Mac looking at her with guilt in his eyes and then Sophie asks Mac " Why do you look guilty Mac?" and then Mac tells Sophie " I know that you're with Danny and i slept with my employee's girlfriend and i know he wont forgive me or even you for this" and then Sophie tells Mac " I dont want Danny knowing about our night together and it meant so much to me". Mac holds Sophie close to him and they both had three days off and Mac bites on Sophie's neck leaving a mark and suddenly Sophie kisses Mac who gets on top of Sophie and they have fun like the night before.

( A Few Days Later )

Danny finally saw Sophie after she had spent three days with Mac and so Danny asks Sophie " Where have you been for the past three days?" and Sophie knew that she couldnt admit to Danny that she slept with Mac so she tells Danny " I stayed with some friends i knew from high school" and Danny believes her but Sophie knows that Danny shouldnt believe her if only he knew the truth about her three nights with Mac.

Sophie is in the lab with her music playing and Mac knows the song from their first night together and doesnt say anything to Sophie about it but Sophie already knew judging by Mac's reaction to the song and Danny was not forgiven for what he did and Sophie wanted out of their relationship as she and Mac had talked about them being together full time but also knew that Danny wouldnt be happy about it.

Danny cornered Sophie in the hallway and asked with anger " Where the hell did you get that mark on your neck?" and Sophie tells Danny " It was from a game of truth or dare" but Danny didnt believe Sophie then Danny slaps Sophie and shoves her to the floor in front of the whole team and it was Mac who helped Sophie up and so Danny noticed the closeness between his boss and Sophie then asks Mac " Why are you so close to Sophie?" and Mac admits to Danny and the whole team " I love Sophie and i spent the best three nights of my life with Sophie" to which Danny tries to punch Mac but Stella pulls Danny back when Sophie tells Danny " Mac will make a better dad to my baby than you ever will" and so both Mac and Sophie go into the office while Danny watches their moments and sees Mac kiss Sophie which tears Danny up inside so much.

Will things ever be the same again??

3. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Woohoo they got lucky Danny don't know anything...
    My muse thinks its naughty
    -"Oh kids, kids, you've played in the wrong garden"
    -"Shut up muse, you're in wrong garden too"
    Oh I'm barely awake and I will try not to let my muse into text *chases after muse with a shotgun*

4. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

will update soon

5. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Third chapter in the works

6. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Chapter Three

Sophie and Danny split up for good and Sophie had moved in with Mac to his apartment and they were together at long last then Mac confesses to Sophie " I've had feelings for you a long time now but never acted on them cos of Danny but now i can tell you that i love you " and Sophie tells Mac " I love you too " to which Mac gives Sophie a kiss and Sophie tells Mac " I never found out who my real mom is and it's something i would like to find out" and Mac tells Sophie " I will help you find your real mom if you'll let me " and Sophie then tells Mac " I'd love your help "..

Mac hugs Sophie gently and asks " What surname is your baby gonna take on?" and Sophie tells Mac " I was thinking of maybe giving my baby your surname if that's ok with you" and Mac tells Sophie " It's fine with me and so your baby will be known as baby Taylor " and Sophie heads to bed followed by Mac who snuggles up to Sophie and rests his hand on Sophie's baby bump lovingly and Mac tells Sophie " I love you so much " then Mac places a soft kiss on Sophie's shoulder and falls asleep knowing how lucky he is to have Sophie..

Danny saw Mac and Sophie together in Mac's office and noticed that Sophie was glowing while pregnant and Mac whispers to Sophie " Marry me?" and Sophie tells Mac " I'd love to marry you" and Mac smiles then hugs Sophie lovingly knowing that they were gonna get married and be a family together and Danny had no idea that Mac and Sophie were gonna get married..

Mac tells Stella " I'm getting married to Sophie " to which Stella congrats Mac on his engagement to Sophie unaware that Danny had overheard everything and wasnt happy about Sophie marrying Mac and for Danny who knew that Mac would legally become his child's father and Danny didnt want that to happen but a few days later Mac and Sophie had taken off to Mac's hometown and got married..

How will Danny react to the news??

7. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Chapter Four

Mac and Sophie Taylor return to New York after getting married in Chicago and went to the lab to find Stella looking after the lab who then saw Mac and Sophie enter the lab and Stella tells both Mac and Sophie " Welcome back newlyweds" which was overheard by Danny who wasnt happy that Sophie was now married to Mac and then Stella welcomes Jo Danville to the team and Mac notices that Sophie looks like Jo with the same eyes and features then Jo takes a blood test and Mac asks Adam to compare it to Sophie's DNA and Adam agrees to run the test when Sophie is in Mac's office as Adam passes Mac the results..

Mac looks at the results which show that Jo's DNA matches Sophie's DNA and Mac realises that Jo is Sophie's biological mom and tells Sophie the news and Sophie's shocked that Jo is her real mom and Mac asks " Want me to talk with Jo about it?" and Sophie nods so Mac finds Jo in the locker room and asks her " Did you ever give up a baby when you were younger?" to which Jo tells Mac " Yeah i gave up a baby girl 24yrs ago and i've thought about her everyday since and i dont even know where she is now" when Mac tells Jo " She's here in the lab and her name's Sophie Taylor as we got married in Chicago two weeks ago and also Sophie's pregnant too"..

Jo was shocked with the news that Mac had just given her about Sophie who was married to Mac and Jo decided to tell Sophie the truth about why she was given up as a baby but wasnt sure when the right time would be and Jo went back to the lab and saw Sophie in Mac's office resting on the sofa after being sick and Jo watched Mac look after Sophie and realised that she had a lot of time to make up to Sophie who had been sick again when Mac rubbed Sophie's back while Danny looked on thinking that he should be doing that and not Mac..

Sophie headed home and Jo followed Sophie and tells her " I'm your real mom and Mac told me at the lab and i would like to get to know you and explain a few things to you if you'll let me" and Sophie sighed then allowed Jo inside the apartment and Sophie asked Jo "Why did you give me up?" and Jo tells Sophie " My parents forced me to give you up and i regret it everyday since and i would like to build a relationship with you" then Jo leaves the apartment and Sophie rushes to be sick then goes to lie down in bed when Mac returns home a few hours later to find Sophie sound asleep with the duvet wrapped around her and Mac joins Sophie in bed and snuggles into Sophie and rests his hand on the bump and falls asleep..

Will Sophie ever give Jo a chance and will Mac's advice help??

8. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Chapter Five

Sophie tells Mac " I'm scared to let Jo into my life in case it doesnt work out and what do you think i should do?" and Mac tells Sophie " I know and if you wanna allow Jo to be a part of your life and i think it would be good for you to know Jo and find out about your father along with reasons why you were given up" and Sophie realises that Mac's right and then Sophie tells Mac " I'm gonna give Jo a chance and i'm glad for your advice hun"..

Mac hugs Sophie gently in their bed when Sophie's baby kicks hard and Mac gives Sophie a loving cuddle along with a passionate kiss to which Sophie responds to Mac's passionate kiss and Sophie begins to wonder about her father and decides to ask Jo about it when she's feeling better and Mac tells Sophie " Danny wasnt too happy with what he saw between us at the lab " and Sophie nods then replies " What did Danny have to say?" then Mac replies " Danny said that he was jealous of us and he wants you back " to which Sophie tells Mac " Why would i want Danny when i've got you?"..

Mac nods and asks Sophie " Do you wanna know the sex of baby Taylor?" and Sophie tells Mac " Yeah of course i do and want it kept between us as i dont want Danny to know " and Mac agrees with Sophie's decision not to inform Danny about the sex of baby Taylor and Sophie fell asleep on Mac's chest then Mac rubs Sophie's cheek softly and nods off to sleep while thinking of the future with Sophie and their baby..

Sophie wakes up the next morning and rests her right hand on Mac's chest and goes back to sleep again when Mac wakes up and sees where Sophie has placed her right hand and smiles knowing how lucky he is to have Sophie as his wife and Mac places a gentle kiss on Sophie's head when Sophie woke up and smiled at Mac who leaned in for a kiss with Sophie who responds to Mac's morning kiss and so Sophie tells Mac " I'm gonna stay home today as i'm still being sick" then Mac replies " I'll stay home with you and look after you if you want me to" and Sophie tells Mac " I'd like that " then Mac calls the NYPD and informs them that Sophie's not gonna be in work...

Will things go to plan or will Danny do something stupid??

9. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Yeah I'm wondering about Danny's reaction.... :evil: and you can imagine how I see it :devil:

10. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Hehe niice