Yay Ficlet!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Sarahh, Jun 2, 2007.

1. Sarahh

Sarahh Witness

Okay, so this may be the total worst thing ever written ficlet wise, but my friend gave me the idea and its sort of like those `Reads`floating around piczo that say stuff like
    ìts my first time, but hes got experience
    and his finger finds just the right place
    and when hes done i lay there panting
    and then in the end it turns out to be like someone getting their tooth pulled or something,but anyway, here:
    Oh yeah and its Wendy and greg but not as a couple.

Wendy shrieked as she backed up against the wall, biting her lip and thrashing her head around, the ponytail long forgotten.
    ``Greg- please`` she managed to gasp out before being forced against the wall and biting her lip again to muffle any further noises that Greg was about to elict from her.
    Her body started again in spastic movements from the overwhelming sensation
    Gregs hands, meanwhile, were grabbing, stroking, and touching ever inch of reachable skin. Suddenly grabbing ahold of the brunettes wrists he managed to pin her with her arms above her head, gaining control of their positions, making her squirm even more.
    There was a fine line being crossed between teasing and torture- the way gregs hands were moving across her skin- ¸this¸was torture. Letting out yet another gasp as more a more sensitive spot was discovered, Wendy felt her knees buckle beneath her and in seconds she was on the compulsively clean floors, but Greg still didnt stop.
    Glad that hardly anythone was in this wing of the lab yet, Wendy managed to regain the ssmallest ammount of composure and pulled herself back up.
    ``Say it...`` Greg growled warningly, his beautiful eyes shining. Wendy closed her eyes tightly and shook her head `no`. She wasn`t about to let Greg win this. She was above this.
    It only took, however, no more than another 30 seconds for Wendy to give in to Gregs skilled fingers.
    ``Wait- wait- you win *pant*`` Wendy gasped out, Gregs hands apbruptly stopped.
    ``Say it...`` Greg demanded. Wendy hesitated.
    ``Say it...`` Greg warned again. Wendy lowered her eyes in defeat.
    Wendy sighed.
    ``Labrats are more ticklish than field investigators``, Wendy shot off unenthusiastically.

I know its a lot shorter than most ficlets, but my friend came up with the idea and I thought it was kinda funny, but thats it. =)

2. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

yeh it was funny :lol:

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Yeah it was...I love fics of that style, where you think it's dirty but it isn't.