WTF!?!?!? [Warwills]

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Guest, Oct 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

in venezuela, warwilss means WCR... any way... i want to know... WHAT THE F... ITS THIS!?! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: its this real?? its a photomanipulation?? its a cruel joke of some sonofabish??

i want to know...

by the way.. ESCUSE MY ENGLISHH!! :( :eek:

2. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

what are you asking?

3. Gloomy

Gloomy Witness

and what's Warwills?

4. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

I thought the cursing was unnecessary. There is one ship that make me go wtf?! too though.
    Anyways, Im guessing Warwills means Warrick and Willows. In here though, Warrick and Willows are more popularly known as Catherine and Warrick or by the ship name Yobling. If you've seen the episodes from Season 1 to Season 7, then you will notice that they've been showing so much UST (unresolved sexual tension) between Catherine and Warrick since S1. Even Gary Dourdan wants the C/W UST to be resolved in the breakroom table asap.

For more info, the the C/W website is here: An Evident Gamble: Catherine/Warrick. The first Catherine and Warrick thread can be found here: Cath and Warrick no. 1 and the latest thread can be found here: Cath and Warrick no. 8.

5. iilovecsii

iilovecsii Police Officer

^^ Haha heard about that breakroom table, but he said no to the morgue. But anyway.. Warwills.. that is interesting..really.

6. Shady Lane

Shady Lane CSI Level Two

Wait what is going on? What are you asking?

7. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I think the question has been answered (as best it could be with the little info asked) by Hottie_Cath therefore I am locking this since there is already a YoBling thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.