Write your own CSI:NY episode description (no spoilers)

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I think this forum needs more fun! :p So this idea randomly came to mind and I thought, 'Why not?' If there's something similar, I apologize--I didn't go looking. :)

So, write your own description for a fictional episode of CSI:NY--the wackier, the better (we take ourselves too seriously sometimes).

Here's my first one, and it's dedicated to MrsGiovinazzo (based on some comments we had ages ago in one of the Danny threads):
    "Who's Your Daddy?" - Danny Messer's life gets turned upside down when his family's mob connections come to light and his father makes trouble for the NYPD. Danny DeVito guest-stars as Luigi Messer.​
    *ducks to avoid flying objects* You know I love ya, MrsG! :devil:

[​IMG]
    So, what about you guys? Any fun/wacky episode descriptions you can think of? :p

2. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

A large gorilla escapes from the Bronx Zoo, somehow finds its way to the Empire State Building where Lindsay is on a case. He grabs her and takes her up to the top (similar to King Kong).

Mac Taylor is being interviewed by David Letterman about some case he recently solved when a body drops out of the rafters from above the stage. The audience at first thinks it is a dummy and part of some joke Letterman set up and laughs, until they realize it is for real. The next night, Letterman has a top ten list about unusual places to find a corpse. A day later, the list is posted in the Top Ten List thread in the Miscellaneous Forum of this board.

A group of members from a CSI fan message board are vacationing in New York City when a guy dies in the same restaurant they are having dinner. They are watching the forensics team look for evidence, and come up with the solution before the experts.

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

"Unmasked": Adam's secret life as a superhero is revealed when the team learns the true identity of The X-Factor. Will the team be able to trust Adam after this? Can they all work together to save the city from the ominous threat of a caped villain? Will Danny stop making fun of Adam in spandex? Find out next week on CSI:NY!
    ;)

And, because I do love me some Doctor Who:
    "Think Outside the Box": When a mysterious blue box shows up in the NYPD crime lab, Mac and the team must decide if the man calling himself 'The Doctor' is friend or foe--but time is running short. Reports are coming in across the city of a giant creature with tentacles causing havoc in the streets...​
    :p

4. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

'Vendor Murder'
    Flack struggles with a case in which a street hot dog vendor is discovered chopped to pieces in his own cart.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2008
  5. xPORCELAINDOLLx

xPORCELAINDOLLx Dead on Arrival

Haute Couture -- A serial killer is targeting women who shop at high end fashion boutiques but when Stella goes undercover to stop him, will she become his next target?

Fall From Grace -- When blood on clothing found in Lindsay Monroe's apartment matches that of an unsolved murder, the team will do anything to prove her innocence. But, what if Lindsay Monroe isn't as innocent as everyone suspects?