Would you go to a CSI convention??

G

This is something fans of real cult shows get a lot. STAR TREK conventions are of course very popular, but I think there are some for other shows too, like BUFFY and XENA and even JAG, and I remember the fans of LOST doing something like that, too.

So would you be interested in that?? If someone organised a convention in a Los Angeles hotel and invited several of the stars and writers? There'd also be information booths from all the CSI merchandise companies, and maybe the CSI stars would sign autographs. And of course it would be a cool way to finally meet all the other CSI fans!

So if they organised something like that, would you go?? And would you pay money for it?

I would. I went to an X-Files Convention and it was a lot of fun. That was how I met Nicholas Lea, who later went on to appear in several CSI episodes. The thing is, you can't have a CSI convention in Los Angeles. It would have to be Las Vegas.

Posted by csifan313:
I would. I went to an X-Files Convention and it was a lot of fun. That was how I met Nicholas Lea, who later went on to appear in several CSI episodes. The thing is, you can't have a CSI convention in Los Angeles. It would have to be Las Vegas.

You met Nicholas Lea? *jealous*

I would totally go... well.. if I could afford a plane fare etc... :lol:

Well...being in college, I'm flat broke...and on the wrong coast....but if I could somehow magically afford it?

Definitely. :D

I'm in the same boat as MindGame.
I'm in university, so I have absolutely NO money to spend. And I'm up north, in Canada. So I'd be spending a fortune!

But if I did somehow have the money, then I would consider it.

If I had the money, I would go. I've been to a few conventions and they've always been a blast. But I'm another broke college gal. If I had the money though, I'd go in a heartbeat :)

Posted by KatieHeartsCSI:
I think it would be awkward for a guy like myself to show up, 'specially when he has the hots for some guys from CSI:NY.

eh...I wouldn't worry about that, I bet you'd have blast. I know one of the guys over @ the scifi.com boards went to a Farscape convention and had a great time...and he drools over the main actor more that some of us gals over there... :D

Don't be shy! have some fun!

This is, of course, assuming there actually ever is a CSI convention

Since you posted this in the General Forum and not the one for the LV show, I take it you are suggesting having some stars from all three of the series, and maybe writers, producers, effects creators, amd merchandise vendors, like they sometimes do with the Trek conventions. Maybe they can do 3 or 4 a year in various cities and countries.

For our newest members, you might like to read the thread about A CSI Convention that was posted here just last month.

I would love to go there :D
Problem is just the money.
Since I'm not even on the american continent it's going to cost quite something. :(

Back