Worrying

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by AlexOCSI, Sep 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlexOCSI

AlexOCSI Victim

As a CSI fan, I am starting to worry things will started to change. For now, I am still not worried about the CSI:Miami and CSI:NY. What I am worry is the original CSI.

One of the thing I am worried is Mr. William Petersen. I afraid he got bored with CSI and leave the show before the show ended. I mean, that would possibly be the end of CSI, and I still have not enough of it.

Another thing I am worried is the show will not be renewed. I dunno where this feel come from, but I am truly worried about it.

What you guys think?

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Discussions regarding all three shows goes into the "General Forum", discussions regarding one show goes into their respective forums. -- Also there is a discussion thread already up about William possibly leaving, might want to check that out.

In saying that I will leave this open to discuss only the topic of the shows renewal, since there really isn't a thread for that. If you want I can change your topic title, to reflect this.

When a show hits season 7 or 8 they usually get renewed only one or two season at a time, depending on the actor/actresses and the ratings and the network/studio's ect. If they want to go out on top of it all they won't renew, re-sign contracts, ect. It has now become a waiting game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.