Wolfe and whatever else his name is

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Justiceforall, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Justiceforall

Justiceforall Civilian

I really couldn't find another place to post this, so here goes.
    Wolfe, my most Unfavorite character of all the CSI shows, has roles in Two CSIs - Miami and Las Vegas. Why in the world is this? He is just as crappy in one show as the other, lying, gambling, sleeping with the big mouth reporter, and now he seems to have a part in Horatio's "murder".
    So, again, why can't they get rid of this not-even-hot dude with his 2 roles?!

2. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Ryan Wolfe, played by Jonathan Togo, has only been on one of the series, CSI: Miami. The one on the Vegas CSI that seems similar is Greg Sanders, played by Eric Szmanda. There are threads in the Miami Forum of this board about Ryan and you are welcome to express your opinions, for or against the character. As to Horatio's "murder", things aren't always how it seems. We will have to wait till the new season starts to find out what happened, unless you know something we don't.

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

As Dynamo said, Jonathan Togo has never been on the original CSI and you are most likely thinking of Eric Szmanda. Many fans have noted that the two actors look alike.

Technically, this thread is only about Jonathan Togo, but since it refers to both Miami and the original CSI, I'll leave it here. However, the topic is based on a case of mistaken identity, so there is no real reason to leave it open in this particular forum. Discussion of Jonathan Togo on his own can go in the Miami forum, and discussion of Eric Szmanda on his own can go in the CSI forum. I'll leave this thread open for the time being in case someone finds a topic of discussion that will make it relevant for this forum, but we'll close it if that isn't the case or if things get out of hand. :)

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

There has never been ANY proof that Ryan slept with Erica (but I agree with you that she's a big mouth lol)! That's just what some people are assuming based on scenes between the two characters. They have never said that on the show at ANY time. The only comment that was made was Eric's comment that Erica was "Ryan's newsreporter girlfriend". But, that was only Eric's assumption. And that doesn't make it fact. Eric assumes a lot of untrue things from time to time (especially when he's upset).

If you recall, Eric also angrily assumed that Ryan and Natalia slept together (he said this after finding out Natalia was the mole- he said that she slept with people for information on the team and that he wasn't the only one). But even the actors themselves say Ryan/Natalia never consumated their "relationship". They only went to dinner and a mexican wrestling match. Plus, Natalia only went with Ryan cause she was angry with Delko for his "cleared for landing" comment when she thought they were together still, so I don't think her heard or mind would have been in on sleeping with someone else (besides Eric Delko) at the time.

Re: the text message: RED HERRING. Same goes with Kyle having a gun. I believe when J.R. was shot on Dallas, they showed lots of characters with guns or motives or acting suspicious to throw people off. And the one that was the one who actually shot J.R. was not even a character that they had showed with a gun or acting suspicious if I recall.

Dynamo is correct in saying that things are not always what they seem. :)

Did you mean the character of Mike Keppler on Vegas? I guess he was a bit shady. Though he looks more like Speed than he does Ryan in my opinion. :lol: But yeah, Mike did some bad things. He killed a man in cold blood (though at the time he believed that man raped his girlfriend) and let someone else take the blame for it. So, I guess that could be the character you're thinking of. Though he was only on 3 to 5 episodes of Vegas I think (while Grissom was teaching a class/semiar somewhere and the actor who plays Grissom was doing a play).

5. Justiceforall

Justiceforall Civilian

Thanks for straightening me out.

It was Eric Z. I was speaking of - they even Sound alike. You know?

I stand corrected, however, and cannot wait til the new seasons start.