Wizards of Waverly Place and Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Miyukiseta, Aug 30, 2009.

1. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

'Kay, here's where you can talk about the hit series on Disney Channel and the new movie.

Short summary from Wiki:

I just got back from watching the rerun of the movie today on Family. I totally loved it and was wondering if anyone here at Talk watches the series or caught the movie on Friday night.

2. Wolverine_Eagle

Wolverine_Eagle Prime Suspect

I saw it the day it premiered, it was better than i expected. It was just so funny to see Jerry with powers. and it was sweet to see how much the family actually cares alot about each other.I especially loved the scene where Alex and Justin were competing for the full wizard powers

3. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

Yeah, especially the fact that Alex has matured a whole lot. It's just great to see.

And the competition scene was fun to watch. Somehow I felt that Alex would win in the end.:lol: And the fact that Justin memorized a bunch of battle spells for 10 years of his life. Poor him, but still very funny!

Seeing Jerry with powers was weird at first, but cool.;)

4. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

I love this show!!! Justin Rocks!!

5. rockyshadow

rockyshadow Hit and Run

I watch this show every day. It's definitely my favorite of the Disney Channel Original series.

The movie was adorable. I've seen it three times so far. I love how Jerry and Teresa were still drawn together, even though they didn't remember being together. The talk between Alex and Justin in the woods was so sweet. Max was great too. The battle was so interesting and I love how Alex reacted when she realized she was going to lose her entire family.

6. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

I really like all the kids on the show, there really good actors, it's a good show, I like it... and I'll admit it, I also like 'JONAS'... don't mock...

7. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

I really like this show. I really like Harper. Sure, she's kind of annoying but she's a really good friend to Alex and I just love her innocence.

As for the movie, I saw it the night it premiered and really liked it. Jerry with powers was really kind of neat. I love how he uses his powers for fun when he tells them not to all the time. I also liked Steve Valentine's character. I don't remember the character's name, but he was the one with the bird. I also loved the interaction between Justin and Alex. I think the family wizard battle was the best scene in the movie.