William Petersen's Future After CSI?

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by jeanmacgreen, Jan 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeanmacgreen

jeanmacgreen Rookie

I don't know where else to post this, so here goes. From what has been posted here as news updates, I wanted to ask a couple of questions about Billy Petersen and his plans. First, I know that he and his wife (Lucky Woman!) Gina have purchased a home in Chicago because that's their hometown and they are both tired of the L.A. 'lifestyle'. So, I'm guessing Billy will obviously go back to doing more stage work (and hopefully more films/TV) but, are he and his wife planning on starting a family? I know that WP has a grown daughter {Maite} who has a baby of her own; making Billy Blue-Eyes one of the top five sexiest grandfathers out there! :devil:
    So are WP and his wife going to have children of their own? She is somewhat younger than he is and she might want to start a family with her gorgeous husband. ;) Besides, isn't she also a teacher and wouldn't their retuning to Illinois possibly mean that she might want to start teaching again?
    Does anyone know if or when 2008 contract negotiations begin for CSI and if Petersen has decided to stay with the series or permenently go back home to the Midwest?
    Last question, can anyone here tell me if Billy Petersen actually does love to ride rollercoasters? If so, I might just change my opinion of those things! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.