Who would you want to see guest star on LV in what role?

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by egeria, Dec 7, 2008.

1. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

Me, I'd love to see Paul Dano on CSI: LV. He'd be brilliant as a bad guy, a murder suspect or a serial killer!

Anyone else want to share?!

2. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Oh wow! My list is sooo long.

1. Kevin Spacey-along with George he's my favourite actor
    2. Jack White from the White Stripes
    3. Thom Yorke from Radiohead
    4. Justin Timberlake
    5. John Malkovich
    6. Alan Arkin
    7. Reese Witherspoon
    8. Joquin Phoenix
    9. Johnny Depp
    10.Geoffrey Rush
    11. Morgan Freeman

3. egeria

Nice list! I hadn't actually thought to post more!

1. Abigail Breslin, the little girl from Little Miss Sunshine.
    2. Charlie Sheen or Jon Cryer (if George can show up on Two & A Half Men why can't they return the favour eh?!)
    3. Helena Bonham Carter
    4. Alan Rickman.

I will be adding to the list!!

4. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

There are way too many to mention. I'll start with these:
    Jodie Foster
    Skeet Ulrich
    Jane Lynch (her first time on the show was too short!)
    James Garner
    Thomas Ian Griffith
    Gena Rowlands
    Brian Wimmer
    Dana Delany
    Maureen O'Hara
    Brian Dennehy
    Michael Chiklis
    Nancy McKeon
    Richard Dean Anderson
    George Clooney
    'Iron Chef' Cat Cora
    Ellen Degeneres
    Don Francks
    Peta Wilson
    Roy Dupuis
    Katherine Moennig
    Tyne Daly
    Madeleine Stowe
    Andie MacDowell
    Aidan Quinn
    Martin Kelbba (reprising his role as Dickie Jones - the little person who flirted with Catherine last season)
    Madeleine Falkskog (reprising her role as Catherine's sister - she was briefly in the pilot)
    Meryl Streep
    Marcia Cross & Anne Ramsay (reprising their roles from "organ grinder" in one of the early season episodes)

That's all I can think of right now.

I'd really like to see a cross-over episode with NCIS. And of course, we've yet to see the obligatory cross-over with CSI:NY. Maybe then I'd actually watch an episode of CSI:NY (but probably not).

5. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Tom Noonan (Zephyr in Abra Cadaver) making a return appearance.
    Matt O'Toole (Paul Millander in 3 episodes). Maybe a twin brother?
    Michael T Weiss (Jarod on The Pretender).
    James Caan, Molly Sims, Josh Duhamel, Tom Selleck, and the rest of the Montecito gang from Las Vegas, since NBC isn't carrying it anymore.
    Leonard Nimoy, William Shatner, Avery Brooks, Kate Mulgrew, or any other Star Trek cast members. Maybe a Trekkie convention in Vegas?. Geordi using his visor to search for clues? Data with a tricorder? Spock mind melds with a suspect?
    Jack Klugman as Quincy, brought out of retirement. He once had a case in Las Vegas when he was at a convention.
    Jennifer Love Hewitt (Melinda Gordon on Ghost Whisperer) helping Warrick Brown or Sam Braun cross over.

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Good picks DreidelGuy I'm pretty picky on "guests" stars I did like Roger Daltry, who knew he could act so good, and Faye Dunnaway. At one point they were considering Keith Richards:lol: as what a drug user/ guitar player. I'd love to see Kevin Spacey, incredible, Michael Keaton or Greg Kinnear, or Peter Strauss. As a female I think Heather Locklear would be great too, Right now can't think of anyone else:confused:

7. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

It's HILARIOUS someone mentioned Cat Cora ;) Food Network Foodie! *high five*
    *ahem*

Back on topic :)

-Britney Spears (as the wife of a victim...or girlfriend...she's awesome)
    -Alton Brown (he'd HAVE to be an out of town forensic scientist...He'd be perfect)
    -Jerry Seinfeld (JUST to see if he can be serious...at all...hahaha)
    -Michael Caine
    -Madonna
    -Charlie Sheen
    -Ellen DeGeneres (she'd be amazing)
    -David Caruso (JUST to make me laugh at the irony)
    -ME! (ok I don't count ;p)
    -Anthony Hopkins (LOVE LOVE him)
    -

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Technically David Caruso's already been on Vegas (in the cross jurisdictions episode).

Actually, they did in the episode "Two and a Half Deaths" :lol: Along with the kid from Two and a half men. The three of them standing outside on the studio lot (the crime took place on the set of a show or dressing room or something). :lol: :)

Jensen Ackles- now a CSI/Supernatural Crossover would be awesome

Sebastian Bach (Skid Row)- He could play the lead singer of a band Greg likes and maybe Greg and a couple of co-workers go to the concert (Archie and Riley maybe) and they find a dead body in parking lot after the show and it turns out to be someone who worked for the band, so the band has to be questioned.

Nicholas Brendon (plays Kevin on Criminal Minds, was Xander on BTVS)-maybe a Criminal Minds/CSI crossover?

David Boreanaz (Bones)- a Bones/CSI crossover would be awesome

Bruce Campbell (Burn Notice)- crossover with CSI and Burn Notice?

Evan Farmer - he could play Riley's date or something since they were both in MTV's "Together"

Drew Fuller (Army Wives) - maybe he could be related to Nick- nephew perhaps?

Lauren Graham (Lorelai on Gilmore Girls) - not sure about a character, but I think she should interact with Nick, Cath and Greg

Jeff Goldblum -crossover with CSI and L&O?

Anthony Stewart Head (Buffy's Giles)- well, this would have been more fun if Grissom were still there, but still...

Jon Bon Jovi - not sure on character, but definitely should have scenes with Cath- maybe they could date? Or maybe he could be Nick's brother. :lol:

Christian Kane (Leverage)- crossover with CSI & Leverage?

James Marsters (Buffy & Angel's Spike)- not sure about character, but he's awesome

Jeremy Sisto (L&O)- crossover

Alicia Silverstone - maybe Riley has a sister lol

Bill Pullman - the new undersherrif?

Michael Weatherly, Mark Harmon and Pauley Perette (I think that's her name) from NCIS in a crossover lol

Last edited: Dec 10, 2008
  9. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Actually, I'd like to see Pauley come back as her Candeece character from the Lady Heather's Box episode. It would be great to see her in another showdown with Catherine. Or maybe this time Lindsey would have a confrontation with her.

10. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

Love your question Miss.Le Toe! However I am not as good as some of you here at coming up with people I'd like to see on the show but...

I would like to see Jake Gyllenhaal portraying, let's say, Greg's old chess buddy or just friend from back home.:)

I'd also like to see Charlie Sheen/Jon Cryer make an appearance just to repay the favour of having had George/Nick on their show. I know CS/JC/ Angus T. Jones was to be seen in Two and a Half Deaths but it was only for a second and no talking parts!

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I didn't know she was on there before :lol:. What season was that?

12. Szmile

Szmile Police Officer

I love the way your mind works!!

I'd like to see Rowan Atkinson appear, he'd be hilarious. Oh, and me :p

I'd also like to see Brooke Langton on the show so she can take one look at Greg and say "Do I know you?" lol!

13. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

I can always dream:

Cillian Murphy - one of the best actors ever. He could be very dark character like a killer for the mob.
    Neil Patrick Harris - I just love him, he's awesome actor. I wouldn't mind some funny character but much better would be a drama performance.
    Ben Browder - he was in Miami, but more suitable for him is Vegas;)
    Micheal Shanks - if I good remember he was in Miami too. But definitely like Ben he should be in Vegas.
    Kerr Smith - he was in Miami and NY (Mac's nemezis in 4th season). Maybe in Vegas someone not guilty?
    John Barrowman - he totally can rock the screen, very charismatic acting.
    Claudia Black - she's just amazing. I saw her in two shows and both her roles were so different. She can play anyone who writers give her.

14. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

That was 3x15 Lady Heather's Box. She was the singer with the pink hair who drove the car into the storm ditch when Eddie died and Cath had to rescue Lindsey from the car.

15. egeria

Wow...you guys have great ideas and awesome wishes for guest stars!

I was thinking today I'd love to see John Malkovich, he gives me goose bumps! Deirdre, I think Cillian Murphy is awesome and he'd give the CSI's a run for their money if he played a bad guy! That would be cool! Great pick!