who would you like to see?

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by shady, Apr 1, 2008.

1. shady

shady Hit and Run

Who would you like to see guest star in the show, you know like Roger Daltrey and kevin Federline (I hope I spelt those right?). I'd like to see the Osbournes on it, playing the family from hell!?

2. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

I'd love to have any of the cast of Desperate Housewives, I'd love to see a CSI/Desperate Houswives crossover, they could investigate a murder on Wisteria Lane... :lol:

3. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Good question! For all the rave reviews he got, I think Danny Bonaduce was horribly underused in his episode. :(

Oooo! How about Cher since she's the new headliner at Caesar's?

I like Cher. :)

4. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Johnny Depp as a really sly and hard to find murder who has been on a bit of a star killing streak; thusly more guest stars could be included so they could be killed off. :lol: I'm in a weird mood today.

And I agree about Danny Bonaduce, he's amazing and was offed right away. :(

5. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Since NBC doesn't want the crew of the Montecito, maybe Tom Selleck, Molly Sims, Josh Duhamel, Nikki Cox, James Caan, or any of the others from "Las Vegas." Like the old saying goes, "What happens in Las Vegas stays in Las Vegas."

6. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I would love to see 2 of my favorite actor from the old show, it called, 'The A-Teams. Dirk Benedict and his best friend, Dwight Schultz.

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I'd love to see Kevin Spacey, he can play anything a villlian, a singer/dancer, pyscho, and con-man, romantic lead etc. and on women Angelica Houston, amazing actress:thumbsup: I liked on CSI many, but Steve Lawrence, Faye Dunaway, Missy Crider, and Roger Daltry.. I remember as great eps. great performance's!

8. Geads86

Geads86 Victim

They always do shows at comedy clubs, I want one show to feature Steve Carell or Robin Williams. That would be good.

9. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

Wow, Roger Daltrey of The Who. I saw Nelly Furtado in S3 as a shoplifter with a sad past as a battered wife. She was great. Did Madonna guested before? Oh, and it would be great if Amy Winehouse will guest in any CSI as a junkie illegal alien hehehe

10. csinut

csinut Lab Technician

I would love to see Alan Rickman in an episode! (He was Hans Gruber in Die Hard and Professor Snape in the Harry Potter movies.) This guy is such an awesome actor!

11. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Hmmmm, good question!

Lets go for some big names: Tom Hanks, Steven Spielberg (so he's not an actor, it would still be neat), Matthew McConaughey (could be interesting with 2 texans, he would definitely have to be in a storyline with George Eads), Harrison Ford, Glenn Close, Goldie Hawn to just name a few.

Johnny Depp would be good, he could play Tom Hanson, the character he played in 21 Jumpstreet.

As for comedians: Howie Mandel, Whoopi Goldberg, Jeff Foxworthy

How about to direct?: Spielberg, Wes Craven, Rob Zombie, who else is in the horror genre?

How about Stephen King to write an episode? King already has such a twisted mind, could you imagine the episode? Dean Koontz?

Man, could you imagine the possibilities with all these people and all the people that have been suggested so far?

12. Geads86

Geads86 Victim

Totally agree with you about the comedians they would be histarical :guffaw:

13. csisue

csisue Hit and Run

Maybe Jeff Gordon... have the CSI's investigate a murder at Vegas motor speedway.

14. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

:guffaw:The Rainbow Warrior :p

I'd like to see some of Nascar's drivers on CSI as well as some country singers, not counting Jewel and Shooter Jenning's appearances in Bull, something a little more than singing a few lines.

15. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

I would love to see an epi by King. Maybe something a little bit paranormal?;):lol:

In show I see my favorite actor - Cillian Murphy. He's perfect to play a role as a serial murderer or really strange psychopath.