who is your favorite character and your favorite(s) quates?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by togo2hot, Nov 5, 2007.

1. togo2hot

togo2hot Prime Suspect

please do votewho is your favorite and state who is your least favorite character n why and your favorite quates. :)

2. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:devil: :devil:Two comments:

1.) It's spelled Horatio; :cool:
    2.) Why isn't Rex Linn on the list; he's a master at the one liners? :)

3. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

I voted! For who? Well, voter confidentiality ;)

Oh and it's Calleigh, Horatio, Alexx and Natalia. (sp)

:D

4. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^ If it were to remain confidential, it wouldn't be much of a discussion. ;)

Remember to elaborate on your responses--I'm sure with the amount of questions that were given in the above post (not only in the poll), we can surely find much to talk about. :)

5. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Very true! And I will :p tehehe.

Ok, I picked Calleigh. I guess my answer would come in two parts.

1. Becasue I love Emily Procter. She is the primary reason I got into serious acting. I think she portrays her characters so wonderfully and manages to captivate audiences whatever she does.

2. Because I love Calleigh (go figure!) Southern sweetness comined with icy determinaion? Reminds me of home! I love how she can be all cute and flirty one moment, then whip out a Kimber compact semi auntomatic and be all tough the next. It's great.

She's so complex and somhow manages to make a strong woman seem curiously vulnerable. I get excited when she's on screen becasue I know the scene will be ineresting. I don't think I have seen her have a bad moment on camera.

She's never 'flat' in her peformance and radiates warmth and compassion to those she cares about. I look forward to seeing her interactions with the others in the future.

Quotes? Well I was torn. I picked Alexx becasue she's just so funny! "Mojo"- had me laughing for hours. She's so not subtle with her words ("don't look at me like that 'coz it's written all over your faces too" - Bunk) but is alwyas entertaining.

Then I wanted to pick Calleigh too. Again, her accent makes everything she says sound sweet, cept when she's in 'defensice/angry' mode, then she's terrifying!

I mean, that whole thing abou the hurricanes in season 1 (?) Really made me chuckle, as did her speech to Hank kerner, also in season 1. Only then, I was laughing at the pure look of terror on the guys face. :lol:

Better Speed? ;) I was origionally going to write this. But I've never posted in a poll thread before. I didn't know how much we were suppoed to say. Hehe.

Jodie
    xx

6. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

ok now that is just MEAN! where's Speedy? why isn't my Speedy a choice!?

well i didn't vote cause i pick Speed!!! Speed is just so perfect!!!! i love everything about him!! *drools* his stubble is so sexy and don't even get me started on his chest and eyes *drools* yummy. and his Ducati is so awesome!!!! and i love the same bands he does. Speed is so sexy and sarcastic!!!! he is the best point blank. and so what if he's.......he's....well you know. he lives on forever in my heart!!

7. CSINEWYORK000

CSINEWYORK000 Lab Technician

I AGREE!!!!
    :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I would of voted for SPEED too!

SPEEEED!! :D

8. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

Favorite character? Hmm, er, ah, well, ok, I'll go with Horatio, but that was a tough one! I like his humanity and the rare reveals we get of the soul behind that helmet of ginger hair and distant personality. Come to think of it, all of the lab leads in the three shows come off as not exactly warm and fuzzy.... Anyway, best quotes award goes to Frank - he has some of the best sarcastic replies to things.

9. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

I like H but i really like Eric....CAlleigh...she makes me laugh

10. dogbert14

dogbert14 Rookie

H - "we never close."

He stole that line from me.

11. timspeedlefan

timspeedlefan Prime Suspect

Where's Speed? :confused: :(

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I voted for Natalia on both. She's my all time favorite & I love her sarcastic comments! Nat is the whole enchilada, w/ her you get a little of everything!! I love almost all her quotes but the most recent that had me snickering was, to Ryan..."I got 'em...you can watch 'em". Go girl!

13. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

Yeah where is Speed(?) If he was there I would have voted for him because he is my favourite. My next favourite is Calleigh, because she is smart, funny and tough all in one and as the seasons have gone on her character has gotten stronger. :)

I voted Horatio for the best quotes.

14. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Re: who is your favorite character and your favorite(s) qua

I voted Calleigh (character and quotes) :D
    Also if there had been Speed I would have voted her...simply because she is always cheerful ;)...He looked a little bit too sad :(
    Quotes:
    I loved her since "Dispo day" when she was high :lol: that scene really cracked me up :lol:
    But most of her quotes crack me up.....now the best one ever for me is "Merry Crhistmas" :lol:

Character:
    Probably she is the smartest and strongest woman in the world...I mean only her could kick bad people's asses ;)
    She's so cheerful...and she loves and helps everyone in the lab. She helped everybody who was in trouble...I'll never forget what she did for Eric :)
    She is the best friend with everyone ;) ...I love it :D

15. timspeedlefan

timspeedlefan Prime Suspect

Re: who is your favorite character and your favorite(s) qua

I think Calleigh in Dispo Day what absolutely hilarious. :lol: