Who Else Hates The New M.E. Guy?

^ Bit of a turn around then?!
He certainly has grown on me. I never hated him, just found him a little strange. I suppose he is still a little strange! But I like his quirkiness. Its good to have someone different.

I like Tom. While no one could ever replace Alexx, I think he's proven too be a good character and a fine addition to the team.

Imo, he makes a good "side character" - I don't think I'd actually want to delve into his personal life or anything (might be kinda scary, lol) but for the most part, his presence in the morgue is refreshing & unlike any character we've had before, so I'm really enjoying him so far.

Hahahahaha the comment on develing into Tom's personal life gave me the laugh of the day, cheers! :guffaw:

I love Tom!

I don't hate Dr. Loman. He's just quirky, that's all. Just like Alexx was and Sid on CSI: NY. I had never seen the actor, Christian Clemenson, before he started on the show. Afterwards, I did catch him guest-starring on an episode of Memphis Beat on TNT (Season 1, not the current Season 2). I LOVED Alexx, and I loved that she did come back to guest-star a couple times. When I think Miami, I think Dr. Woods. Khandi'll probably never come back--she's having too much fun on Treme on HBO. ;)

One thing I do think TPTB should do is put CC in the opening credits. Megan E got OC time while she was on the show. He's been on a complete season, so I think its time.

In my opinion, I don't hate Dr Tom. He's a good guy, but nobody will ever beat Alexx! Her warm, sweet, personality, she needs to be back on CSI-Miami! Dr. Tom doesn't come close to being like Alexx!

Back