Who do you look like?

i got Kate Bosworth, Selma Blair, Rachel Hunter, Claire Forlani (!) :), Reese Witherspoon, Sofia Bush and Laura Bush :confused:...now that's strange. :lol:

Hmmm I did this last year and got wierd results. Now I tried again with a new photo..

83% Kristen Bell
80% Selma Blair
80% Mandy Moore
78 % Tiiu Kuik :confused:
76% Kelly Hu (Hmm.. do I look Asian?)
76% Lalaine :confused:
75% Tata Young
75% Hillary Duff (This program is insulting me! :mad: )
74% Camilla Belle
74% William Moseley

I uploaded a picture of Jorja Fox, expecting the program to recognise her picture right away.. and what do you think..
98% Kate Bosworth.. and she wasn't even among the regonised faces :D

Well the first picture I used it said I looked like no one.
The second picture I used it said I looked like Ayn Rand 70% (I don't know who that is) and the third picture I used it said I looked 76% like Madhuri Dixit (still don't know who that is) :lol:

Wow, I must have gotten lucky with the pictures I used on this thing tonight! (normally when I do it, it turns out to be fellas!)

I got:
Jennifer Aniston - 71%
Raven Symone - 67%
Priscilla Presley - 63%
Kate Bosworth - 63%
Amber Valette - 61%
Jena Malone - 60%
Faith Hill - 58%
Sofia Vergara - 58%

Apart from Jennifer Aniston, Kate Bosworth and Faith Hill I have absolutly no idea who the rest are.

I made a collage and put it on my bebo :D

I got Anne Hathaway as the highest percent again. Further;

86% Anne Hathaway
83% Sammi Cheng
83% Rachel Bilson
80% Reese Witherspoon
80% Penelope Cruz
80% Michelle Rodriguez
80% Tata Young
80% Madonna
78% Jessica Biel
78% Kate Hudson

:lol:

Christel, I know about that, my sister and I once tried Mary-Kate Olsen and the program said she lookd more like her twin sister Ashley than herself. :lol:

I kept seeing those Japenese girls all the time too!!

My highest was Dakota Fanning.. I also got Scarlett Johansson. :p

Eva and I put in some of the CSI guys and it said Eric looked like Kristen Dunst. :lol:

I did this ages ago, so funny. :lol:

This time I got

Gisele Bundchen 78% :eek:
Ann Kok 74% (?)
J.K Rowling. 74% o_O :lol:
Preity Zinta 73% (?)
James Gandolfini 73%
Sinead O'Connor 71%
Stephen Chow 68%
Michael Rosenbaum 67%
Edward Norton 64%
Cilian Murphy 64%

How odd. :)

Gah! I've put in ALOT of photos and every 9 out of 10 times Katherine Heigl pops up. I do NOT look like Katherine Heigl! Strange...

I don't look like Angelina Jolie either, at all.. I don't have big eyes, or big lips :eek: hehe, it's still kind of amusing to see the results :lol:

Back