Which fic was that again?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by hellogilbert, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hellogilbert

hellogilbert Prime Suspect

The Your Tax Dollars at Work site has a thread like this and I thought one could be useful here. Basically, it's for people who can't remember where they found a fic, what it was called, whatever. Or it can be used if one is looking for a fic about something and want a recommendation.

I'll start- (duh!)- I've been trying to find this fic that I had favorited until my computer crashed and erased all my favorites. It consists of Sara dressing up (leather pants) and going out for a night on the town. Grissom calls her and needs her to come fill out her time card. She decides to go in as is, much to Grissom's, um, surprise. I think she had been trying to get him to crack before this and this was the last straw, but I could be mixing myself up. I do remember that she gives him an ultimatum before she leaves his office. Without spoiling it for others (anymore than I have) let's just say he doesn't let her down!

SOMEBODY PLEASE HUMOR MY INSANITY AND REMIND ME WHERE THIS WAS/WHAT IT'S CALLED! I can't find it ANYWHERE! ARGH!

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

There is already a thread for this here. You may repost your request there. :)

I'm gonna lock this thread. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.