Which Episode?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Latexian, Sep 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Latexian

Latexian Victim

Can someone tell me which episode this was? I've tried googling but can't find it.

Basic plot: A young girl is killed in a motel. Her friend finds her and it's revealed that they were both prostitutes working in the motel. At the end the climax is that the father of the friend killed the girl so that his daughter wouldn't know he had slept with a prostitute.

2. major_csi_fan

major_csi_fan Witness

3. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

Wow - I'm really not going to be much help either. Except to say that I remember it. I think it was the original CSI. It ends in a hotel room right? With the mother and the daughter both standing there... oh man I don't remember.

*this is going to drive me crazy*

4. Latexian

Latexian Victim

Yeah, exactly! They just realize there are some prints on the wall, and the entire family is there. The daughter has already confessed to being a prostitute, and the Dad tries in vain to stop the prints from being scanned in front of his family, but to no avail.

5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Sorry but I don't remember that ever happening on the origonal CSI.

6. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

neither do I. And for sure it isn't from the first season. And I really don't recall any plot like that at all in any season.

Maybe it's a CSI Miami or NY one - but I haven't watched any of them very recently, so I can't even begin to think which!

7. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Okay this debate if you want to call it that is confusing, so what I am going to do is ship this to General discussion, since it is unsure which series its from, hopefully someone there will recognize it and give you the answer or pm it to you. I am not sure how the mods there will handle this question thread.

8. Latexian

Latexian Victim

Just go ahead and delete the thread. I already asked there, and asked here because I thought it was LV (but I appear to have been wrong).

9. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

I definatly know what your talking about.

I have a thought in my head that it's not at all from any of the CSIs. But I could be completly wrong.

10. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Ok, since we've already got the question in the question thread, I'll lock this thread. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.