When Will 'Sweet 16' Repeat?

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by od0_ital, Nov 23, 2006.

1. od0_ital

od0_ital Dead on Arrival

I was kinda sorta watchin' CSI: NY last night, just as a background noise sort of thing.

Until I heard a familiar voice, aside from Gary Sinise's.

Last spring, I met John Wesley Shipp at Dallas Comic Con 7. He's a very cool guy to talk to in person, and I had no idea he was goin' to be in last night's episode of CSI: NY.

I don't know if the series has an immediate re-air on another network, like the Law & Order spin-offs have with USA or not.

Anyone want to help me out? I had to get ready for work before the episode ended, and only saw John's first scene, and part of his last, but nothin' in between.

2. lookaboomerang

lookaboomerang Coroner

You can watch it on CBS.com on the innertube thing or whatever it's called.

3. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Speaking of John Wesley Shipp, here is an interesting bit. He starred as Barry Allen, The Flash, back in 1990 to 1991. Another DC Comics character, Lana Lang in the Superboy TV series in 1988 to 1992, was played by Stacy Haiduk, who was the mother in Sweet 16. And Kyle Gallner, who played Reed Garrett in Sweet 16 and Consequences, played Bart Allen, The Flash, in a 2004 episode of Smallville.

4. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Oh ummmm.
    edited to remove mention of illegal download sites.--Top41

(You didn't hear it from me...)

5. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^Please don't talk about illegal download sites. It's not allowed (as your comment "you didn't hear it from me" suggests, you probably know this). Do it again and you'll be warned.

It's shown on Innertube and is available for legal download on iTunes. Hope you get to see it, od0! :D

6. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Oh, I didn't know that it's not allowed to be posted on HERE actually. Sorry about that.

7. od0_ital

od0_ital Dead on Arrival

Yep, that's why he was at Dallas Comic Con 7, and why I got two 8x10s signed from him (one promo pic, the other of the "blue suit" clone from 'Twin Streaks').

I guess I'll check out the legal online sources.

Thanks for the tips, y'all. :D

8. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^Enjoy the ep!

It's okay, but it is stated in the rules as a big no-no. Those download sites are illegal.