when is?

csimonkey

Police Officer
Which episode is Nelly Furtado in?
heard an interview on the radio with her and she was talking about it but we haven't had the episode over hear yet and i was wodnering how long it is until it's on?

she is in ep 15 'some buried bones'.. so not long :D we are already on episode 8 this sat in uk.. so only 7 left! :D

Wow, I'm also curious about that episode. I will have to wait a couple of months for it, I guess.I just hope I will enjoy it...Well, I'm almost sure I will, I always do!

ok Another when is... When do they film?? my buddies and i are comming over at christmas and I would love to see them filming it. Also are any of you guys taking part/have taken part in the NYC ING Marthon?? Im looking to run wonderd if you could give me an idea whats it like? PM me or leave a msg here xx

I don't know exactly when they film but I hope you are going to Los Angeles California. Most (almost all) of the filming is done on a sound stage in LA not New York. There is a crew that goes to NY and does some shoots but the cast doesn't spend much time there. I think they start filming sometime in July but I am pretty sure they have a lot of Dec off for Christmas. Sorry. I hope someone else has some better info for you.
As for the Marathon, running 26 miles would kill me :D
I would finish the race in about six weeks! :lol:

Well if we run together for christmas we'd be there for when they filmed lol! Cheers for the info. Have u seen Eddie in Lords of Dog town? What a great mo' not nearly as dodgy as Nicks when he did one :lol:

Back