When Did Mac Say...

MichelleK said:
Mac's quotes always seem to get me a little teary eyed. The above quotes are fabulous and his speech at the end of Blink about Claire and the beach ball will always have me in tears.
I know what you mean. I love his speech about Claire at the end of Blink and also his speech to Stella in 'The Closer' when he tells her why he agreed to re -examine the case and talks about how powerless he felt on 9/11 when Claire died. Makes me tear up every time.

ka990 said:
The speech he gave to Sonny at the end of I think it's RSRD when he plays Sonny the tape that Louie secretly made of Sonny confessing to the other guys murder will never be the same again for me after the screen cap appeared in the "Caption Contest" thread and someone came up with Mac supposedly saying "Is this or is this not you (meaning Sonny) singing Mmm, Bop in the shower?" :D

I remember reading that and I was LMAO! I've got to admit though, the image that put in my head was quite scary! :eek:
I just love the look Mac gives Sonny when he says something on the tape about "that mug Mac Taylor" That was funny!

I loved when he finally got the truth in RSRD and went after Sonny Sassone and was like sweet dreams dead man. It kinda shows that Mac has abit of a dark, sinister side. And wanted Sonny to pay for what he'd put the not only Danny and Louie ut everyone Tanglewood had ever hurt.
Another great quote was at the end of Manhattan Manhunt when Mac said Me? I don't pity you, Darius. There's a lot of people with worse stories than yours - they never hurt anyone. You killed 12 people in two states over the last 72 hours and you want me to feel sorry for you because your daddy... didn't kiss you when you were a baby? You asked for my help? I did help you - you're where you belong... You rot in hell, you son of a bitch
Go Mac!

^Another great moment! I love how Mac doesn't have pity for killers. One thing I have no tolerance for is murderer's sob stories. I'm glad to see Mac doesn't either.

That quote at the end of Mahattan Manhunt was fantastic! I remember the first time I heard it I was "Whaaaa...?!" Mac is definitely the only one of the CSI leads who could (IMO) say that line, and get away with it believably. He has that gritty dark side that someone mentioned above, that makes lines like that completely realistic when they come out of his mouth.

Yeah I think that quote blew me away just because it's so unlike Mac. He usually seems to try and stay emotionally uninvolved in the cases but Manhattan Manhunt it got to him and it showed. I like that they have Mac in that way. If he blew his top or acted that way with everyone it would be over the top but he's written well. Definitely my fave CSI supervisor.

Back