Whats your favourite CSI Esipode?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by CSI_Tipping, Feb 29, 2008.

1. CSI_Tipping

CSI_Tipping Victim

What is everyone's favourite CSI esipode in any series? i pick the grave danger both parts. u don't have to say why.

2. allmaple

allmaple Judge

to make this thread a discussion and not just a list of episodes, i will ask that people do say why an episode is their favourite. otherwise it will just get spammy and will have to be closed.

3. WornSouls

WornSouls Witness

Ok this is repetitive I know, but as Grissom fan it has to be CSI Season 4 Episode 6 "Jackpot", simply because you always see Grissom with his team behind him/ by his side, and he seems really alone in this episode, yet he perseveres on regardless of the obstacles in his way. Not to mention it means lots more drooly moments than usual for me.

4. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

If I had to pick one....it would Gum Drops from season 6. George Eads's performance throughout is incredible. You feel Nick's determination to prove that Cassie is alive and then to find her.

5. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Ok I think it's nY time...

For me it is either 'All access' or 'Child Play' or 'Snow Day' I love 221 and 411 because of the way they storylines centre around the two charaters Stella and danny but especially how Melina and Carmine act their scenes! And I chose 324 because of the action in it after I first watched it I was really excited!!

6. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Well, personally, my favorite episodes would be 'labrats', and 'you kill me', but as you may see by my icon and banner, why they would be my faves.

Besides them.. Viva Las Vegas and Gumdrops would be my next two choices.

7. WASSITO

WASSITO Pathologist

CSI NY - It was the one where the guy catapolted & landed in a church...can't remember the name

Miami - The pilot

CSI LV - Crate & Barial

8. allmaple

allmaple Judge

everyone please remember to explain your choices. we want to get a discussion going after all ;)

9. CSI_Tipping

CSI_Tipping Victim

good point. i didn't explain why i like my choice.
    its because a member of csi is kidnapped and its a race against time for the rest of csi to find him.

10. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

For CSI, my favourite episode had to be 'Jackpot'. I found how Grissom used everyday things as forensic tools to be quite inventive and interesting. Plus, to see Grissom by himself dealing with non-scientific people in a small town was such a contrast from the big lights of Vegas and the state-of-the-art lab. I guess it mirrors people who work in the field that have to deal with people who have absolutely no handle on what forensics is.

Plus the case wasn't predictable which I liked. :)

For Miami, my favourite episode was 'Witness to Murder'. First off, there was a case A and a case B which was awesome and the main case was so different than anything Miami had dealt with before. They had one witness to work with who was mentally challenged. (Quite reminiscent of the episode with Aaron, the autistic man in CSI) The case was heart-wrenching because that character in the end, had to die but it gave Horatio a lot more humanity. Usually in season two he was pretty calm and collected, but in this episode he sort of reverted back to the season one mentality, becoming angry with the injustice of it all. :lol: The case B was a good deflect from the power of the first case. It was simple, yet still interesting.

All in all, it had a good balance between science and emotion, which is pretty hard for Miami nowadays. :p

As per NY, my favourite episode was 'Down the Rabbit Hole.' I loved seeing Adam get some face time and his interaction with Mac is priceless. :lol: And I loved that the episode delved into the online world of a site that's pretty popular. (I even had to check it out after the episode--which as I recall, a lot of people did after seeing it) It sucks that SL probably took some advantage of getting its name through one of the most popular shows on television, but the case was really cool and I wanted to keep watching the show more regularily. This episode reminded me that NY really is such a seperate entity from the other two CSI shows.

11. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

Re: Whats your favourite CSI Episode?

My favourite Vegas episode - well, up until recently it was "4 X 4", I loved how the first case was solved almost immediately which had me thinking "What the heck? SURELY it can't have been that easy? Where's the twist?" And then it came - the rewinding effect, showing the cases were running concurrently.

However, since last week it's been overtaken by "You Kill Me". The Lab Rats get more screen time and the main cast get to play comedic versions of their characters - Brass was PRICELESS!

As for NY, the episode I find myself watching more ofteh than others is "Charge Of This Post". Starting as a simple stabbing, the team suddenly find themselves dealing with a crazed bomber, while worrying about Flack who may not survive. Mac is also injured but less so, and carries on working to catch the bomber. I liked the flashbacks to Mac's Marine days and how he used the knowledge he'd learned the hard way in order to save Flack's life and arrest the bomber. (I'm saying NOTHING about the shirtless scene here!)

12. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

My favorite CSI:NY epi to date, I'd have to say there is two, the first being "Corporate Warrior", and second "Snow Day". There is just something about Mac and muscle's that I love.

For Miami it would be "Going Under". It was great to see Calleigh take the spot light on that epi. I also enjoyed the earlier ones, "Camp Fear, Lost Son".

As for LV, I haven't watched that in a long time, but the epi that stays in my mind is "Grave Danger". That was very well written.

13. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

My favorite NY episode..there are so many..I cannot decide...it's a tie between Run Silent Run Deep, Raising Shane and All In The Family. Hard to explain my choice. There are so many reasons. Run Silent Run Deep is mainly because of the continuity from the first season, the whole Tanglewood story (which is still left hanging), All in the Family was an exceptional episode probably the best NY had so far, simply for the lovely story of true friendship between Danny and Flack and the stellar performances given by the two actors. I loved Raising Shane because we got to see a side of Hawkes, him as a murder suspect. Too bad we didn't get a more complex story line but I'm happy with what was given.

My LV all time favorite is Gum Drops simply because Nick believed so hard that the little girl was alive, because of the passion he has put on that case.

I kind of hate watching Miami because of Horatio, but the only episode I watched was CSI: MIA/NYC NonStop because we got to meet the NY team :D

14. CSISneaky

CSISneaky Police Officer

I only really watch LV soooo i would have to pick one of the miniature episodes because they're so fascinating. If i HAD to pick just one.......it would be...Lab rats, it features all the miniatures and its so funny with the lab techs trying to be CSIs :)

15. VManso

VManso CSI Level Two

Social Tragedies

:(My favorite episodes are Gumdrops, Grave Danger and a few similar ones.