Whats going on with Mac and the Coroner lady?

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by csi_pinoy, Feb 11, 2007.

1. csi_pinoy

csi_pinoy Lab Technician

Hi its my first time watching CSI:NY and the episode happened to be Silent Night... i was just wondering about the last part... whats goind on with Mac and that Coroner lady? its confusing me plz help me :confused:

2. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

In Silent Night, Peyton told him that he wasn't ready for a relationship after he pushed her hand down when Stella walked in, since Peyton and Mac are an office secret.
    According to the spoilers of upcoming episodes--Peyton will be out in the field, examining a DB.

Hope that helped.

3. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

To add to her post (and since SN popped your NY cherry), Peyton was introduced as Mac's love interest in the first episode of this season. They've never said how long they've been together but they have divulged that Peyton has worked with Sheldon as an ME for four years and that she left teaching in Columbia (?) to come back to the ME's office.

Their relationship isn't out in the open and so when ^that happened (i.e. Mac being a shit), amends had to be done and drama ensued.

Kamusta? ;)

4. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

^Lol, Ra, Love the banner. diba puppy pile? hhahahaha!

Anyway, the coroner lady is Peyton Driscoll -- Mac's love interest. (for some reason, the term girlfriend makes me cringe) There.

5. csi_pinoy

csi_pinoy Lab Technician

kool thnx a lot guys... but its still not clear i guess i can watch mor epi on youtube or somethin... o and are u guys filipino?!?! kamusta mga kababayan?!?!

6. California

California Victim

She's into it and so is he, although he still seems to be dealing with his past,he's definitely willing to give it a go...it may be confusing 'cause of the way their relationship was introduced. She wasn't in season 2. Usually we see how such situations develop, here it sort of popped out while it was already in progress, so to speak.
    And so true, love interest sounds more...dignified :)

7. chaostheory08

Ranma and I are Filipino. mj0621 is too. :D

8. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I just have this to say.. Huh??

anyways,
    Peytons going out in the field? Fun!

9. csi_pinoy

csi_pinoy Lab Technician

kool... my filipino too... and i still dont get whats goin on with them...

10. chaostheory08

Well, they are in a relationship for supposedly, a year during the timeline of s3 episode1. Yet, in true CSI:NY writers' style... there was no indication of that in season2. They sorta broke up and went back together again prior to the hiatus.

11. douva

douva Civilian

hi! am pinoy also...glad to know that there are pinoys here..i like csi ny.. i like mac... hehehe

12. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Love, you could really feel the chemistry between them at the end of "Silent Night"when Mac embraced her. Now lets hope they keep the relationship alive.

13. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

I'm still on the fence with this, I like Peyton but still not sure about the whole dating thing, though it is nice to see another side of Mac. It could be interesting once every one else finds out about them.

14. chaostheory08

^Me too. Me being a SMACker might have something to do with it but with that aside, I'm not sure about her either.

I want to know how everyone will react if they find out -- or how they find it out.