What would you have happen...

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by SamStokes, Jul 30, 2006.

1. SamStokes

SamStokes Police Officer

If we was to have a CSI cross over between two of the three shows or them all, what would you have happen?

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I have a hard time plot wise but there are so many chars I'd love to see interact...Stella and either Sara or Cath...Flack, Mac and Brass (I wonder what marine meeting marine would be like once they found out hehe)

I say send the NY team to Vegas, they've done Miami but the desert environment would bring some different challenges. (except maybe for Mac, he's already spent a lot of time in desert areas)

3. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I'd want a CSI/CSI:Miami crossover. It would be interesting to see how Grissom and Horatio interact. Their such opposites character-wise so it would be a great thing to watch onscreen.

4. goreshi

goreshi Rookie

i do agree with you. I mean they have done Miami and NY crossover....so I'll be really nice to see if they'll do another one..

5. Sez

Sez Victim

Personally, like Mel23, I'd like a Vegas/NY cross-over. I reckon that I'd send the Vegas team to NY though - it just seems to be somewhere where they could perhaps pull out a really big story-line.

I am just trying to think of which characters I would especially like to see interact and the problem that I'm having is that I'm struggling to think of any that I wouldn't like to see. I reckon Danny and Greg would have a lot of potential comedy, or even Flack and Greg. If it were a fanfiction, I would highlight Stella and Nick as a possible romantic edge to the episode, but more realistically I would like to see Grissom working with Hawkes and maybe even Mac working with Sara. Don't ask why, I just think it would work!

6. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Unfortunately, I've spoken with Corey Miller (Writer for Miami) via e-mail and he doesn't think there will be a CSI/CSI:Miami crossover anytime soon. But there's always a chance, so we can keep hoping.

7. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

*nod* It could be another FF/MM type one....half in LV, half in NY. But with more than just one or two chars this time.

8. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

I have yet to see a NY/LV crossover. That will rock!

9. SamStokes

SamStokes Police Officer

i liked the LV/Miami crossover but only Warrick and cath went so i would like to see the whole team go, i would like to see if Greg flirted with Calleigh, and i would like to see Nick working with Eric. and plus i think Grissom, Horatio and Cath wopuld make a great team, to see cath and H are friends already and maybe Warrick will have a thing with that Lab girl, can't remember her name.
    But sadly it doesn't sound like that is going to happen.

10. Star4CatESPChick

Star4CatESPChick Police Officer

I would love to see a crossover between CSI and CSI: NY. We already saw a crossover between CSI and CSI: Miami and two between CSI: Miami and CSI: New York. It would be interesting to see Grissom and his team interact with Mac and his team!

11. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

I would absolutely love to see a NY/LV crossover. Unfortunately I can't see it happening any time soon, well maybe *fingers crossed for the future*. :)

12. Muzzy_Olorea

Muzzy_Olorea Lab Technician

Yeah a CSI/CSI:NY crossover would make my day!

13. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Yeah... something like the 2nd NY/Miami crossover.... someone from NY goes to LV and vice-versa.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

I say cross all of them,picture this CSI convention in NYC Grissom/Cath from Vegas Mac/Stella NY and Haratio/Eric Miami.Something major hits the fan(something involving lots of bodies and debris) and the 6 of them all work together to figure it all out.It would be cool to have those 6 in close proximity,just think of the comedy and sexual tension that could come from that. :D :cool:

15. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

i would want this people to become friends hehe:

greg and ryan
    sara and cal
    gris and H
    warrick and delko
    doc robbins and alexx :p
    hodges and valera/cooper hahahaha