What would you give CSI?

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by greglover, Apr 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greglover

greglover Dead on Arrival

would csi vegas get your thumb's up
    i would give it a thumb's up for it's good charector's victom's ,suspect's,and cop's,also i think the dead body's are very realistic.:)

*EDITED: Hijacked, Changed the title to reflect a new title and direction for the thread.*

So everyone wants to discuss the show and the writers but have a problem with where it would fit in since part of that discussion relates from past to current (ie last ep seen), Now you can do so here. Just remember the normal rules of the board apply along with the No spoilers (not even a hint of them).

*EDITED: I de-hijacked this thread and created a specific one to what I originally hijacked this one for.*

2. SwamiCSIaholic

SwamiCSIaholic Rookie

Re: would csi vegas get your thumb's up

Thumbs up from me :)

3. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

I'll give it a thumbs up!

4. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Great you all can discuss the show and writers and all that in here. EXCELLENT Thread! Saves me the trouble of making one. ;)

5. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I'd rate it:
    two thumbs up for seasons 1 through 4
    One thumb up for season 5
    two thumbs down for seasons 6 & 7

As for the writers - PLEASE bring back Ann Donahue!! This show has gone into the crapper since she left.

6. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

I am neutral. I think the show is doing fine, and deserves one thumbs up for some episodes, and one thumbs down for others.

As far as the show getting worse, I believe after GD, the writers of CSI had a lot to live up too.

7. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I don't really think they had anything to "live up to". I didn't really see Grave Danger as anything special, other than the beginning of the increasingly downward spiral into the full "CSI in peril" episodes that we see way too much of these days. It was a double episode (which had already been done at the beginning of season 4). All I saw Grave Danger as, is a way for them to put the shifts back together - something they had to rely on an "outsider" to do (QT).

At the beginning of season 6, they should have stuck to their regular ratings-winning formula, instead of trying to over compensate for the disaster they created with the separate shifts in season 5.

8. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

well I love the show...of course there are some episodes that aren't my faves and others that I can't stop watchin...and they span over the FULL seven seasons....but I guess that is only normal....lol....over all though, I would give the show a thumbs up!

9. melbel

melbel Pathologist

season 6 & 7 and end of season 5 gets 3 thumbs up

10. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Re: LV: Show & Writers Discussion *No Spoilers*

Okay I have Hijacked this thread, as I said before (a couple posts up) that this would be a good discussion thread for how you feel about the show from beginning to current and how the writers are doing. The only rule besides the normal board rules, is No Spoilers (not even a hint of them please).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.