What would like them to wear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick_Wolfe_Danny

Police Officer
I was sitting watching a CSI episode and a thought popped in my head. Nick wearing shorts.lol. So that's when i though, what else could the other CSI's wear that they don't usually wear? :) :p

Can we say nothing because that's how I want to see Warrick. :devil:
But seriously, it would be nice to see Grissom with a white shirt or something. :)

Um, I'm pretty sure I'd enjoying Nick wearing ME! :lol: I think it would be a great look for him. :)

oh, i would like Grissom in a white shirt too! and bare feet! YES!

and i would love him to wear a suit/tux in more eps! somthing kinda "Formalities returns". and him coming from court all the time to work on cases in a suit :D *drool*

we saw his butt in the original run of the ep where he got surgery at the end ! EEEWWWWW!!

Hee hee hee!!!

what? WHAT?????? well i saw his butt like three or four times in some of his movies but on CSI??? :lol: Hankster, could you please elaborate?? :devil:

Alright lets keep it toned down here, I get that your all joking around just remember after a while jokes can push the limits, lets remember that there are minors on this forum and there is an adult content rule in place. Thank you.

sorry Destiny. i'll keep it in mind *bites fingernails feeling guilty*

ETA: you know what to do Hankster, right? *whispers* PM me :lol:

It's fine we just want everyone to have fun but we want to protect the minors as well. Just don't go overboard, and try to stick the orginial idea of the topic, which is clothing, and lol not so much lack there of. ;)

I agree about nothing...within ratings limits of course. Heck, I'll settle for shirtless Grissom...we got Warrick and Nick without shirts, now it's Gil's turn.

Or try 'Rick and Nick in tuxes...that'd be hot.

hmm....can we also send 'em swimming in speedos? I'm not sure about Gris but Warrick or Nick...oh baby :D

Hankster, what she's talking about is the end of Inside The Box...it was shot once with that scene and once from the waist up but they only aired it here from the waist up. I don't know, is it on the DVD? (I read that in the companion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back