What was your favourite and worst moment of all seasons?

[
Also the constant parade of new love interests for Mac and Stella and the LACK of Smacked moments didn't help me to deal any better with the Horrendous Octupus called DL:p
The two aren't even related. Really you'd have to compare Danny & Lindsay to either Mac & Peyton or Flack & Angell.

Mac and Stella were never together romantically in any way. Mac's had Claire (although never on screen), Peyton, Aubrey, a date with that girl Rose at the end of Season 1 - and I think that's about all we know. Stella has horrible taste in boyfriends from what we've seen - first Frankie then Andrew/333. Then there was also that one night stand with Adam - however nothing ever came of it.

Neither Mac&Peyton nor Flack&Angell were remotaly so unbearable like DL. Nobody could compare to those 2:lol:

Mac and Stella weren't never written like a couple:wtf: but I can't think in any other "working" couple who look so much married like they did:drool:

They would never have needed an "extra effort" to be "believable". They only needed a chance:shifty: to be official. I think if they would have become into a couple writers should have had their work a little easier than trying to create a chemistry that DOESN'T exist with DL:rolleyes:

Neither Mac&Peyton nor Flack&Angell were remotaly so unbearable like DL. Nobody could compare to those 2:lol:

Mac and Stella weren't never written like a couple:wtf: but I can't think in any other "working" couple who look so much married like they did:drool:

They would never have needed an "extra effort" to be "believable". They only needed a chance:shifty: to be official. I think if they would have become into a couple writers should have had their work a little easier than trying to create a chemistry that DOESN'T exist with DL:rolleyes:

But the point is you can't compare a canon couple with a non-canon couple when talking about comparable screen time. It's like comparing apples to oranges. Of course they're going to show a married couple together more than they're going to show two characters who are not romantically linked together.

But the point is you can't compare a canon couple with a non-canon couple when talking about comparable screen time. It's like comparing apples to oranges. Of course they're going to show a married couple together more than they're going to show two characters who are not romantically linked together

I would believe that if DL were the main characters but they are not and this is a procedural show, NOT the DANNY AND LINDSAY VOMITIVE HOUR :wtf:

Unfortunately this happens since the day they were written stick to each other:p The problem started a long time before:p

If we have more of them, our next crossover will be with "Extreme Make over- Home edition":lol:
I can see Lindsay sobbing and hugging Ty Pennington:guffaw:

With Mac and Stella never would have happened that. They are too talented and the chemistry is so natural it had been a delight to watch

Last edited:
Back