What was the song from CSI: Toe Tags (2006), Aired Oct 6/06

Discussion in 'CSI Music' started by Guest, Oct 6, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hello,
    I am desperately trying to find out what song was playing when Catherine was processing the rose petals on the Episode Toe Tags (2006) aired last night on October 5th 2006.
    Thanks so much!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Was that the song that had female vocals? If so I am trying to get that info as well, that song totally caught my ear! CBS needs a track listing for each episode!

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Ya, the song had female vocals and it was just the coolest song. If you find the info elsewhere let me know. I looked everywhere on the web and couldn't find a soundtrack listing...perhaps because it was such a new episode.
    Later

4. Guest

Guest Guest

"walk in the sky" by Bonobo

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Schweet! You kick ass, thanks! I don't have sound at work so I'll look it up when I get home.

On a side note it's too bad the CBS/CSI site does not have the info. I was just on the site for Grey's Anatomy and they have a music section that is very cool; it allows you to select any episode and will then display the songs and artists from that episode... pretty cool IMO.

edit - I just checked out the latest album from Bonobo and the track Walk In The Sky says "(feat. Bajka)" Is Bonobo the vocalist or is it Bajaka?

6. Guest

Guest Guest

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Bajka is the vocalist. A bit of a rising star it appears

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Does she have any releases of her own or has she just been working with other artists so far?

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: What was the song from CSI: Toe Tags (2006), Aired Oct 6

And to continue this thread, what was the song playing during Nick's segment where they are processing the joint. It had a rap feel to it.

10. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

ok.. this is absolutely KILLING ME!!!

What is the name of the piano peice played in the opening when Doc is sewing up the corpse?? I know i played it in orchestra or band but i cannot for the LIFE OF ME remember the name of it!!

11. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

tunefind.com says that the song played when Doc was stitching up the corpse was "Sleepers Awake" by J.S. Bach.

12. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I got it from iTunes and it's not it. :(

13. SailorZeo

SailorZeo Hit and Run

I just listened to a brief bit of it from Yahoo Music, and yeah, that's Sleepers Awake. Try maybe a different arraingment of it?

Zeo

14. Guest

Guest Guest

For the piano music by Bach, if you want the original one by Bach himself (many people have done their own rendition of it)you could search for it in German. Sleepers Awake in german translates to "Wachet Auf".
    Hope that helps!

15. sopranolyrica

sopranolyrica Civilian

Re: What was the song from CSI: Toe Tags (2006), Aired Oct 6 *DELETED*

Post deleted by sopranolyrica