What kind of car do you have?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by EmilyRocks, Jul 16, 2008.

1. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

Okay... I feel like being random today.

What kind of car do you drive?
    Do you love it or hate it?
    What year is it?
    What color is it?
    How long have you had your car?

I drive a 2003 gray Toyota Corrola and I absolutely love it! I've had it for 3 years. It's great on gas so it's definitely good for me since I have a long commute to work.

What about you???

2. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

I drive a 2002 black Renault Clio and I love it. It's my own pride and joy I drive it everywhere any chance I get and most of my friends are jealous because of it!

3. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I drive a silver 1997 Nissan Altima. I love my car. I have had it since 1999, and I will drive it until the wheels fall off!:)

4. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I drive a 2000 Toyota Solara SE, black. I've had it since Nov. 1999.

I love the car, but it's not practical anymore. I have my own place and travel 27 miles to work, with gas prices it's just not practical anymore. Not to mention it's a coupe and I have a dog, so a SUV would be easier.

I'd like a SUV Hybrid, but that'll never happen because with the cost of living going up who can afford a hybrid? :rolleyes:

In any case, I have over 93,800 miles on it, and it's still going strong! :bolian:

5. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

I have a 2000 pearl blue Dodge Neon, bought new in Feb 2000, now with almost 50,000 miles. The center arm rest is a little too low and too far back, but otherwise it feels comfortable. I drive it 17 miles each way to and from current job.

Added fake toggle switches to dashboard that say:
    Warp drive
    Beam me up
    Ejector seat
    Front machine guns
    Child noise control
    and a couple of others.

6. Gaseous Anomaly

Gaseous Anomaly Rookie

I drive a 2008 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ Z71 fully loaded. Here's a picture of it just after I got home with it from the dealer.
    [​IMG]

7. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^ Love your truck, Gaseous_Anomaly. Beautiful machine, I says. :)

I have a 2007 Chevy Avalanche LT in red. It's pretty basic so no sunroof or any kind of special sport package. It gets good mileage in the city and not too shabby on the highway and it runs on Flex Fuel. I don't actually use ethanol (which I hear is supposed to burn cleaner) or a blend with gasoline but at least I have the option if I ever wanted to. I've had it just a little over a year.

Although my favourite vehicle I've ever had was a silver 2006 Chevy Malibu SS. Beautiful car, great gas mileage and had that wonderful vroooom factor. :lol: I would recommend this car to anyone. A very safe, solid vehicle.

I don't have a picture of my Avalanche yet, (I'll take one tomorrow and post :D) but I do have one of my Malibu.

Malibu

Err, yeah, suffice it to say, I don't have that one anymore, but like I said, very very safe and solid. :thumbsup:

Last edited: Jul 17, 2008
  8. rissarose

rissarose Rookie

I drive a silver/beige 1992 Mitsubishi Galant. It used to be my mom's - she got a new car just before I got my license, so she decided to let me have her old one. I kind of have a love/hate relationship with it... It's had plenty of problems which have made me hate it, but we've been through a lot together so I can't help but love it. :rolleyes:

The only pictures I have of it are ones I took last year after I decorated it for my high school graduation. The pictures are focused more on the decorations, but... eh.

[​IMG]

one side
    other side
    back

9. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

I drove mostly mom's car. It's Honda CR-V 2.2TDI 2007. Night Hawk Black. Wonderful car, CR-V always is. We used to have normal one, but consuption was over 9litres/100km. Diesel is about 6.2l/100km. been driven about 63000kms.

We also have dear old mercedes benz 200d 1987. Grand old lady, driven over million kms with same engine ;)

10. 4blueeyez

4blueeyez Rookie

I have a 1994 Citroen ZX. It's dark green and I've had it for 2,5 years now. The last owner was the daugther of the owner of the garage where we bought it, so it was in great condition. When I go there for a check up or a repair he always says his daughter misses the car (the car that she's driving in now is more broken than usable). But she's not getting it back, because it's the best car I've had so far.

11. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Well I will be starting to learn to driving next month (you have to be 17 to learn to drive over here, really I could have been learning since I turned 17 in May, but I never sent off for my permit...), and I'll be driving my Mom's car, which I love, it's a black 2001 Ford Fiesta, we've had it for about 2 years now, it's small and practical and easy on gas, which will be great for me as a first time driver.

12. dopebabygirl

dopebabygirl CSI Level Two

What kind of car do you drive?
    A Peugeot 106

Do you love it or hate it?
    both :D

What year is it?
    i think it is 1992
    i bought it because i thought i can destroy it it cost me ony 800€,
    by now i think my is kinda undestroyable (i that even a word lol)

What color is it?
    Grey metalic

How long have you had your car?
    5 years

i'm just glad i'm gonna get a new this year --> had great exam results :D
    i'm hoping it'll be a 207 cc :D

13. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

I drive a white 2001 Ford Escape. We've had it since November 2003. It had just over 66,000km on it when we got it and now it has over 105,000km. 2001 was the first year for the Escape and it is still a good vehicle. When we first got it our store was 2.5km from home. Now we drive 25km one way to the store. We didn't move, the store did :) When we bought the Escape we were looking at other small SUV's like the Toyota Rav-4 and Honda CRV. They were too expensive even for a used vehicle and we kept running into one small problem. We couldn't get a standard :scream: We both like to drive using both feet :) I usually get around 500km for a tank of gas with driving on mostly city streets. I do use the highways for some of the driving to and from work but some times they are no faster than the city streets :D We have just in passing talked about trading the Escape in for a smaller vehicle but that's all we've done is talk.

My husband drives a beige 2000 Toyota 4Runner. This was bought new and has over 70,000km on it. The 2000 4Runner was the last year Toyota was bringing standards into the North American market :scream: It still has a lot of life left in it so we won't be trading this in for a while. We do on occasion need a large vehicle.

14. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Well we have a 2007 Red Focus 4 door hatchback. I do like the car - but I really dislike the hatchback part to it....not enough trunk room and it seems hard for me to close it.
    We just bought a 2008 Silver Escape and I LOVE that vehicle. Unfortunately I have to drive the Focus because of the miles on it for the lease. Once we turn that in though - the Escape will be mine.

15. allmaple

allmaple Judge

my brother and i share our 1999 volvo station wagon. my parents always bought volvos and never had one less than 20 years. but then when volvo was bought by an american company (i forget who) my parents switched to lexus. my brother drove our 1989 volvo station wagon until this past december. when he went to have the snow tires put on they told him the car was no longer safe to drive :eek: within 24 hours my dad had bought a new car and sold the old one for scrap :lol: he doesnt like to wait...

if im lucky i get to drive my moms lexus rx 330, and if im really lucky i get to drive my dads es something (forget the number!) love my dads car, not only does it have heated seats but cooling seats too!