What is your happiest moment?

suave_elle

Dead on Arrival
have you ever just sit down, have a break, just resting and thinking... when the a happy thought just cross by... and you think... what have i done today to make the ones i love around me happy... ??? Care to share your moments? :)

Today I had one of those moments. Last night my little sister came to me, around 3 in the morning, because she woke from nightmares and couldn't go back to sleep. We cuddled up and I woke up with her hand in my face. That was a very happy moment because it's little things like that that make me realize how much I love her.

I wrote a letter for my mom's bday. Just to let her know how I though about her (all nice words, of course).. and I gave it to her today, and she actually cried because she thought it was that beautiful. I was a little embarassed giving it, but while writing it, I knew it would make her happy. I have a great mom. :D

Wow, am I the only one that is happier when people are far away?
Actually, I'm only happy if I can ensure that everyone around me is safe and healthy. I can do that and keep a distance, which makes it really easy for me to accept that one can do good for others without being directly involved (eat my rocks Freud!).

Well, sometimes it's just nice to have people around you that you love.
But a moment or complete peace for me is a moment of solitude. My favorite music, a place I feel comfortble and noone around.
And really, isn't the best part of a joyful, long and entertainming day with your friends the part where you come home, collapse on the couch in exhaustion and smile at how much fun you've had but how glad you are to finally have quiet again?
For me it is. I love my friends dearly but by the end of the day I need some time to breathe. It's the balance I'd say.

I know, many people enjoy their quiet time but would still be happier around others... this gives me an idea for a thread. *ponders*

Back