What Goes Around, Comes Around - MESSER/FLACK

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by AU_REVOiR, Jan 19, 2007.

1. AU_REVOiR

AU_REVOiR Victim

Title: What Goes Around, Comes Around
    Author: milkmouse/AU_REVOiR
    Pairings: Flack/Messer
    Rating: PG-13
    Warnings: (Violence, Character Death, etc)</b> There's some violence (criminal violence), few curse words here and there, death, murder, (CSI stuff, duhhhh), and of course slash.

This is my first CSI/Messer-Flack fic ever.
    So yeah. I did a little research on CSI procedures, duties, chemicals, technology, etc...but of course this isn't all 100% accurate and real. IT'S FICTION DUHHHH; live with it. I tried though. (pssst! A lot of the technology on CSI is fake too) There's *NO* NC-17 in this fic, so you guys can all relax. :] But there *IS* SLASH!!! And I didn't focus too heavily on the whole Messer/Flack relationship. I want to write a fic where their homosexual love/lust is just another part of the story; not the entireity of it. And I'm not too familiar with CSI (though now I LAVA it), so sorry if any of these people are OOC (out of character). (It's not an established relationship at first; it develops later on -- I guess that's my spoiler?) Anyways, enjoy and comments please?

THANK YOU FOR READING<333
    And yes, future chapters will be longer than this one.

"So what's the story?"

Det. Bonasera slowly pulled away from her camera lense to look in the direction of the new voice.
    The voice was rich and deep; uniquely spiced up with a dark Italian accent.
    She didn't have to use her CSI skills to identify the owner of that voice---it was quite obvious.

"Good to see you, Det. Messer. You arrived just in time."
    "I know I'm a life saver, Stella."

Unlike most CSI's, Danny's projection style was more casual and sarcastic.
    Even in the event of a crime scene, he found ways to joke around and call detectives informally by their first names.

Nobody seemed to mind too much.

"We've got a female. 19 years old....Name's Janova Jackson."
    "Janova...interestin' name. Any facial injuries? Head wounds? Scars, gashes, cuts, burns....?"
    "Just a bruise on the right arm. Could have been from when her body was tossed into the woods....there's no sign of a struggle though. Her body was almost perfectly preserved when we found her."
    "I see. I'm gonna have to dust her body for prints."

Stella nodded affirmatively as she continued her rounds of taking pictures .
    Danny cautiously knelt down to the floor as he began to prepare his kit.

Neither detective cringed or flinched in disgust in regards to the dead body--something that showed they were true professionals who had been doing this for a long time.

The victim in question was approximately 5'6 and 124lbs; she was fairly tall and lean for her body mass index.
    She had short blonde hair with rebellious red streaks, enchanting green eyes that still seemed to sparkle after death, and a set of lips redder than the afternoon sunset.
    She reminded Danny of a Miss America pageant Queen; with the face and body structure of an antique porcelain doll.

He couldn't deny it--she was beautiful....it was such a shame that she had to go this way.

"Any possible causes of death?" Danny asked, interrupting his own internal monologue.
    "Her body's too clean to have died from physical means...I'm guessing she was killed by a chemical byproduct."
    "Hnnh? Like drugs?"
    "That could have been a factor. Or another hypothesis is death by suffocation. The victim's epidermal layer was pale...except for around the facial area. There were tints of blue in her face as well as tension points on her neck. Her lips were also purple when we found her. There are no rope burns or scars around the neck, though."
    "We'll send the body to the Doc and hopefully he can find somethin'."
    "Yeah, I sure hope so."

Stella and Danny both nodded in a mournful unison as they wrapped up their duties around the crime scene.
    Danny studied the body once more before dropping the q-tip he had been working with earlier into a plastic bag.

**~~**

"All right Messer. I've run a few tests and I'm pretty positive."
    "Positive 'bout what, Doc?"
    "I found traces of diamorphine and benzoylmethyl ecgonine in her blood system."
    "Heroin and cocaine."
    "Yep. I also found a small incision in her foot that may have been the injection site. There was also small diluted hydrochloric cocaine crystals in her nasal cavity...I think that's how she in took the cocaine.
    "So you're sayin' our victim died of an overdose?"
    "Not exactly. You see, even doing small amounts of heroin and cocaine together could cause a deadly effect. She could have just died because it was a bad mix..........like people that do speedballs. Yanno, like that one comedian guy?"
    "Right...So either our vic was a druggie or she hung out with the wrong crowd that night."
    "Could be either. Peer pressure is a bitch.

"Isn't it though?" A voice suddenly sounded, creating massive soundwaves to echo all throughout the autopsy lab.

The two detectives looked up in minor shook to see the all-too-familiar triumphant face of Det. Don Flack.
    They just shrugged it off as they returned to their investigative examination.

"I have some good news." Flack declared, getting indifferent expressions from both Danny and Hawkes.
    "Well, what is it?" Danny sounded off, rolling his eyes playfully at Flack's child-like ambition.
    "We've got a suspect in the case."
    "Really? Who is it?"
    "The victim's boyfriend....or rather, ex-boyfriend. His name's Roger Craigg or somethin'."
    "Wow, boyfriend? This could get pretty interestin'....Did you get to interrogate him yet?"
    "Nope, not yet. I'm actually on my way there right now....I gotta feelin' I'm gonna be hearin' a lot of bull shit."
    "Well, whathever the case, I gotta get back to the lab. The prints should be done by now. catch me up on the details later, Flack."
    "Hold on Danno, I'll walk with you. I gotta talk to you 'bout somethin' anyways."
    "What? Talk to me?"

'About what?' The voice in Danny's head inquired.
    There was nothing he felt he needed to discuss with Det. Flack.........or at least nothing he knew about.
    Unluckily for Danny, Flack's stone-face didn't give any clues to his inner emotion or possible discussion subject.

Flack just smirked as he opened the lab door for the pair to exit.

**~~**

"So what's this thing that you wanted to talk to me 'bout? Hah?" Danny quickly asked, stopping Det. Flack mid-way in the hallway.
    "It's nothin' important so don't get your hopes all up."
    "Don't worry, I don't believe in hope."

Flack just shook his head as he reached into his pants pockets for something.
    Danny curiously looked over his shoulder in an attempt to catch a glimpse of what he was searching for.

"Hah. Here we go!" Flack shouted gleefully, waving two rectangular strips of paper in Danny's face.

"What're those?" Danny asked; the glittery hologram on the paper reflecting off his spectacles.
    "Two tickets to an NBA game. You in?"
    "Oh yeah....with all the free time that I have..."
    "Come on Dan, it'll be a good vacation. An oasis away from work..."
    "Look Flack, I work six days a week. I'd like to just kick back an' relax on my ONE day off."
    "Exactly! What's more relaxin' then watchin' a b-ball tournament with your best friend? Come on, I got us courtside."
    "Hnnh, I dunno Flack."
    "What? Stop bein' so chicken."
    "What're these tickets for anyways?"
    "No reason. It's just so me and my good bud Danno can go enjoy the game."
    "Whatever. Look, I got work to do. I'll think about the offer, okay? Besides, you gotta perp to talk to."

And before Flack could even open his mouth to speak--Danny was already long gone.

2. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Ooooh........me never read d/f slash fic before but heres my theory:

flack+danny=happy bullet_girl :p

but my true ship is D/L......great work, keep it up

BG

3. CSIVegasMiamiNY

CSIVegasMiamiNY Pathologist

Ah!!! Yay, a D/f fic!!! Great work, oooh, Danny better go to the game!

And yes, I am obbsessed, and I will keep checking back for updates!!! *claps*

~xJemmax~

4. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

Wooot! another slash writer :D

Great choice of pairing, good start, nice nickname :) can't wait to read more!!

PS: Are you a Justin Timberlake fan? :D